Multi-set for wireless transmission two images from the AHD and PAL cameras in the ISM 5,8 GHz.
Four images in a single device
CAM8h-Multi2/AHD is a system that enables wireless transmission of images from 2 cameras (AHD or PAL) at the same time. This solution is a great convenience and simplification of installation due to the mounted devices number reduction.
CAM8h-Multi2/AHD supports 720p, 960p, PAL and 960h (1,3 Mpix cameras) and operates on 4 (EU) or up to 16 channels.
In addition, it is possible to send a signal from a 2.0 megapixel AHD camera when it is switched to 720p or 960h resolution.
Due to the wide HD signal bandwidth it is recommended to use coaxial cables, and only with very good damping characteristics. You can also use UTP cables but due to the significant drop in signal level for each conversion (transformer) we recommend the use active transformers ("Balun" with a signal amplifier).
The receiver of two input system has two independent video output: BNC 75 Ω and 100 Ω UTP for each picture. Each output can be used as an independent source of image, eg. to monitor service or a second recorder. In addition, all transmission lines are protected against the effects of overvoltage and are equipped with anti-interference filters that significantly improve image quality for transmission on long distance.
Just as in a single transmission systems Multi system is equipped with LED-AHD indicating the nature of the transmitted video signal (AHD or PAL) or correctness of the radio transmission.
The wireless system can also be powered by the 24V AC eg. directly from the PTZ camera.
The wireless system CAM8h-Multi2AHD also works with cameras TVI and CVI switched to analogue mode.
- designed for two cameras (AHD or PAL),
- high-quality transmission in AHD-M, AHD-L and PAL CVBS standard ,
- supported resolutions: 720p, 960p, 960h, PAL / NTSC,
- supported AHD-H, 2 Mpix AHD cameras when it switched to 720p or 960h resolution,
- 16 operating channels (4 channels CE),
- to each video input / output, you can assign any channel number,
- overvoltage protection ,
- Compatible with all single transmitters from CAM8h-AHD series ,
- easy to install and completely maintenance-free.