Camsat is already in 2020 and presents new wireless CCTV.
The R&D projects department is working intensively, which resulted in the production of the latest wireless systems which all of Europe has asked about.
The security electronics market is changing rapidly, and Camsat creates it by responding to customer needs. New products in our portfolio fit into the strategy of strengthening the leading market position – emphasizes Przemysław Gralak, R&D of CAMSAT.
You will find hot wireless news in it:
The world’s first wireless video transmission set from analog cameras with a resolution of 2Mpix working with all available video standards – CVI, TVI, AHD …and, most importantly, at a very low price comparable with “old” PAL transmitters.
CDS-6IP Multi 3PoE
Wireless transmitter for IP cameras with three PoE+ ports. Our wireless systems are computers with Linux systems having the most efficient processor on the market – the latest radio bridges of the CDS-6IP series can send images from up to 16 cameras wirelessly. To make the installers’ work easier, we have designed a wireless transmitter with an additional 3 PoE ports with a capacity of 30W each. This allows you to connect 3 IP cameras directly to the radio unit without an additional switch. The transmitter itself works in PoE standard and can also be powered by PoE, e.g. directly from a switch or NVR. The large and efficient range, compatibility with any network standard and a much lower price makes the CDS-6IP Multi 3PoE the best radio link for IP CCTV cameras on the market.
All-year power supply systems for CCTV cameras in several variants – they ensure CCTV operation also in the most difficult winter period.
Selection of photovoltaic power supply for CCTV cameras
Set for wireless video transmission from analog CVI/TVI/AHD cameras up to 2Mpix
- Full HD for the price of PAL - we created CAM-Analog2.0 by adding FullHD to TCO-5807h
- TVI (TurboHD), CVI and AHD - compatible with every analog camera standard with a resolution of up to 2Mpix.
- Large wireless range - up to 500 meters of LOS video transmission range.
- 2 EU work channels working in the European 5.8 GHz band
- Additional 6 channels work available in other countries
- Analogue FM broadcast in real time
- Solid BNC video ports on the transmitter and receiver
- Waterproof design with IP66 protection
- Compatible with all analog cameras FullHD 2Mpix - 4in1, CVBS, AHD, CVI, TVI.
- Several sets on one installation - the possibility of running 2 sets side by side in Europe on 2 separate work channels
- One set transmits one video image, i.e. you need 3 CAM-Analog2.0 sets for 3 cameras
- CAM-Analog2.0 is a set containing transmitter and receiver