Police with iCAM-Mobile cameras
iCAM-MobileHD II - rapid deployment monitoring system for improved road safety
During the action, police officers used iCAM-MobileHD II cameras to record live offences committed by pedestrians, cyclists and vehicle drivers. As a result, it was possible to identify 4 pedestrians who did not obey the traffic lights at the pedestrian crossing indicating a red light. All of them were fined 200 PLN. It also turned out that one of those identified, a 75-year-old man, a resident of Radom, was wanted by the court.
The iCAM-MobileHD II also helped to apprehend two drivers who had committed offences endangering the safety of pedestrians. The first driver, a 47-year-old woman, did not give way to a pedestrian in the crosswalk and was fined 1 500 PLN and 15 penalty points. The second driver, a 28-year-old man overtook another vehicle directly on a pedestrian crossing and was found not to have driving privileges.
The aim of the actions taken by the Radom traffic police is to improve the safety of pedestrians and raise the awareness of road traffic participants of the consequences of their actions. iCAM-MobileHD II is an indispensable tool in this case, which helps monitor the situation on the road and increases the effectiveness of the actions of law enforcement services.
Articles on the effectiveness of CAMSAT's iCAM-Mobile cameras
Warszawa.naszemiasto.pl about the performance of the iCAM-MobileHD II rapid deployment cameras: https://warszawa.naszemiasto.pl/policja-na-mazowszu-obserwowala-przechodniow-przez-kamere/ar/c15-9230247
Radom.naszemiasto.pl wrote about the fines issued: https://radom.naszemiasto.pl/radomska-policja-pracuje-z-pomoca-systemu-monitorujacego/ar/c1-9230145
All photos and materials are from public material on:
See the videos captured by the police camera.
Police operations February 2023
Police in Radom (Poland) 2023
Rapid deployment urban monitoring - in a different place every day
The iCAM-Mobile is an advanced video surveillance system designed specifically for law enforcement agencies such as the City Guard and Police. The solution enables continuous video recording from the location, as well as remote access to the recorded material. This gives law enforcement services a constant overview of the situation on the city’s streets, allowing them to react quickly in the event of a threat to the safety of residents.
Benefits of using iCAM-Mobile:
- Increasing the effectiveness of law enforcement iCAM-Mobile enables continuous monitoring of a selected location, which allows for a quick response in the event of the commission of a crime or offence. The law enforcement services have a constant overview of the situation on the streets of the city, which increases the effectiveness of their actions and allows for quick interventions.
- Prevention of crime and misdemeanours iCAM-Mobile is not only a tool for responding to crimes and misdemeanours, but also for preventing them. The presence of a surveillance camera deters potential perpetrators of crimes and misdemeanours and, thanks to continuous image recording, it is possible to trace the exact circumstances of their commission.
- Easy access to recorded footage With the ability to remotely access recorded footage, law enforcement agencies can quickly and easily review footage from various cameras, allowing them to accurately trace the circumstances of a crime or offence.
- Support for investigations and court proceedings Recordings from iCAM-Mobile cameras are important evidence in court proceedings and investigations. This enables law enforcement services to conduct investigations and court proceedings effectively, allowing them to punish the perpetrators of crimes and offences.
- Reduced cost of policing operations iCAM-Mobile is a rapid deployment solution that can be easily transported and installed in various locations. As a result, law enforcement services do not need to invest in fixed surveillance cameras, thus significantly reducing the cost of operations.