A special sign – innovation
“Help people reduce startup time to a minimum” – this is the idea behind the latest video cameras for mobile video monitoring of cities. Here is the CAMSAT iCAM mobile camera series.
Installation and configuration of the iCAM mobile camera
Video monitoring of cities without projects
Professional CCTV suitcase, with IP camera, LTE and battery for 16-45 days of continuous work.
- 4G/LTE – for high-speed image transmission and control of the entire CCTV unit
- 3G GSM for control and immediate alarm notifications via SMS
- Wi-Fi – to quickly checking recordings and settings
- Two PIR inputs for automatic triggering motion detectors:
- switching on the entire system and switching on recording, exit from the energy-saving StandBy mode and switching on the full LTE transmission, notifications about the detection of larger objects, e.g. over 25 kg, etc.
- MicroCAM-3M micro camera with miniature dimensions of 36x26mm and a resolution of up to 3Mpix (50% more than HD). Ejected on an 8m, flexible, black cable and with image storage on an SD card up to 56 days back.
- 3 PoE ports for other IP cameras of any manufacturer
- Video registration up to 120 days on the built-in NVR - 4 images with 4k resolution from any IP cameras
- StandBy mode remote switching to save energy and extend battery life
- Battery pack ensures 16-30 days of operation of the MicroCAM-3M micro camera. The batteries are very easy to replace, and the case has the ability to quickly install any Li-Ion, AGM or gel batteries.
- Possibility to connect up to 4 batteries automatically switching or other 12V DC power sources, e.g. from a car
- Remote live view via iOS / Android smartphone or laptop via Wi-Fi or LTE
- IP66 tightness class provides full tightness and protection even when buried underground.
- Very easy to use –99% of the settings are already pre-configured by CAMSAT. In addition, the customer receives factory settings in the SETTINGS file through which the user can restore the initial settings (from the date of purchase).
- Options and additional accessories
- Solar+ - Optional SOLAR power support (just connect the photovoltaic panel)
- Wireless PIR motion detectors with 300m range
- Battery cases with a capacity of 194Ah/14.4V - extending the working time of the camera to many weeks
- Silent rotary cameras, thermal imaging and zoom lenses...
Rapid deployment pole for remote video monitoring of construction sites and photovoltaic farms
- Fast deployment system that is that light it can be carried by the two persons, or pallet jack, or HDS.
- Retractable pole with cameras at a height of 4m or 5m.
- 4 AI cameras with 4Mpix (double HD) resolution with automatic human detection, with an efficiency of up to 97% – they do not react to false alarms, animals, vehicles, and accidental traffic.
- A rotating PTZ camera with a very large zoom reaching 200m from the tower.
- Infrared night lighting working in complete darkness with a range of 30-50m around and 150m directionally with a PTZ camera.
- Local and remote video recording that allows to store the evidence from 30-90 days.
- Wireless video transmission (LTE / 4G / 3G / Wi-Fi) – smooth transmission from all cameras and recorder with the possibility of additional recording in the server room via the Internet.
- Alarms with SMS – a safe, steel structure protected by a number of tamper sensors, position changes and GPS with SMS notification.
- Motion detection in a 360° radius around and at least 6m from the tower with independent PIR sensors.
- Wireless motion detection up to 500m further via iWirelessPIR and radio tower notifications – after such detection, the PTZ camera will approach the area in which the motion has been detected, saving the entire event (NOTE: PTZ camera observation range is up to 646m, recognition 323m, identification 161m, the license plate on almost the entire screen from 200m and event detection from a distance of 1613m).
- Audio loudspeaker for a remote call or automatic warning message.
- White LED lighting – automatically switching on in the event of alarm/tamper.
- Power source:
- Battery replaceable every 7-14 days (space for batteries: 3x 200Ah / 12V)
- Year-round solar power up to 1000W (1kW) and wind turbine (300W)
- From 230V AC (e.g. from an extension cord, aggregate) or from 12V DC (e.g. from a car, from batteries)
- Battery voltage measurement every 5 seconds, with SMS notification about the need to replace or recharge.
- Modular design for easy disassembly with the possibility of transporting a small delivery vehicle (separate battery compartment, mast, mast covers).
- For distributors – version "BACK" for mounting your own cameras and NVR.
Miniature IP camera SONY STRAVIS 3Mpix with lens on the 8m cable, with Wi-Fi, H.265 compression, socket for 512GB SD card, I/O ports, Audio I/O, PoE
The microCAM-3M microcamera offers the following features and capabilities:
- Very small physical size, and high quality video
- SONY Starvis - 1/2,8” converter with progressive scanning
- High resolution: 2048x1536@20fps, 1920×1080@25fps
- Three independent streams with H.265 and H.264 compression
- Starlight and true WDR
- SD card slot up to 512GB / 54 days of video recording - built-in Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot, up to 512 GB
- Defog, ROI, motion detection
- H.265, H.265+, H.264, MJPG
- Privacy zones, camera obstruction detection
- Audio IN/OUT with 3,5mm (small Jack) port
- I/O - alarm input/output
- Powered from PoE and 12V DC
Rapid deployment cameras series with 4G/LTE and own battery that can be charged from any 230V lamppost.
- Lightning-fast implementation – cities video monitoring on any lamppost. An electrical connection like Christmas decorations.
- Remote observation of areas of investment – observation of construction sites and town investment areas.
- Great tool for municipal police – wireless monitoring of landfills, dangerous crossroads, helps to fight against vandalism.
- Safe mass events – the system will remotely observe any events in any location – distance to the central point of monitoring is not an issue.
- Lightweight, compact construction – professional HD video monitoring that works with any VMS, has its own battery, features 4G/LTE transmission, 5GHz, fast installation, and SMS notifications.
Powerful remote video monitoring capabilities at a low price.
- Powered directly from 100-230V AC – access to 230V power supply is enough to create a professional monitoring point.
- 10 days of recording on the camera's SD card – additional local recording of images on SD cards in the IP camera itself; capacity and functionality depend on the IP camera used.
- Compact, lightweight construction – solid steel construction protecting electronics.
- Lightning-fast installation
Special LTE mobile camera with its own battery power supply for 3 days
- Unlimited wireless range – with 4G/LTE technology.
- It does not even need power – the system is equipped with a powerful battery sufficient for 3 days of work with an HD camera.
- Operating parameters on the OSD camera screen - displays the most important parameters directly on the camera image, e.g. battery voltage and percentage, alarm and events, LTE signal strength,
- Quick and easy assembly even without the help of professional installers - the whole process involves inserting the camera into the quick mechanical slide-in socket, locking with a padlock and turning the key to turn on the power
- GPS location - notifying the operator about leaving the assembly area
Rapid deployment system without IP camera, charged from a 230V lantern
- Compatible with any IP camera – among others with cameras of brands such as Hikvision, Dahua, Bosch, Axis, Avigilon, UNV, Samsung.
- Vandal-resistant construction made from duralumin – protects the device against damage, and thanks to the IP66 protection class iCAM-Mobile II BACK is resistant to weather conditions.
- Internal video recording – storage of 30 days of recordings thanks to the built-in 1TB memory.
- Very fast implementation – video city monitoring on any street lighting lantern.
Fast deployment 4G / LTE unit with battery adapted for mounting any IP camera - it is enough to plug 230V
- Your IP camera + iCAM-Mini II BACK = fast deployment, compact, wireless point of video monitoring
- Any IP camera - the same CCTV system as iCAM-Mini II but does not contain an IP camera - yet, it is adapted to any IP camera of any manufacturer.
- Compact and lightweight construction - solid steel construction electronics that manages:
- automatical charging and powering from 230V,
- 4G/LTE connection with 2 SIM cards,
- security and controls systems,
- displaying the most important parameters on the camera's image (OSD),
- "MASS EVENTS" option that provides smooth 4G/LTE transmission in the vicinity of thousands of mobile phones.
- 100% compatible - if your IP camera works with VMS/NVR then it will work identically with iCAM-Mini II BACK. Compatibility depends on the camera and VMS itself. iCAM is completely transparent and ensures 100% compatibility with any IP camera.
Fast deployment system - 100% wireless
- Compatible with any IP camera – among others with cameras of brands such as: Hikvision, Dahua, Bosch, Axis, Avigilon, UNV, Samsung.
- 128GB of memory – allows recording 7-10 days of videos.
- Equipped with a light battery - enough to work for three days; the possibility of extension to 6-9 days.
- Charger included in the set