CAM8h-AHD is a new line of wireless systems in analog HD technology. The system is designed for wireless, analog transmission of video and sound in professional CCTV systems, wherever the need is of high-quality, stable video connection high resolution AHD technology. It supports analog cameras in HD standard:
- AHD-M (1,3 Mpx / 960p, 720p),
- AHD-L (1 Mpx / 960h),
- PAL (576p),
Wirelessly transmits the AHD image from camera of 1.3 megapixels and smaller at a distance of over 600 m. The CAM8h-AHD transmits the CVBS / PAL and 960h image and the audio signal.
In addition, it is possible to transmit a signal from a 2.0 megapixel AHD camera when it is switched to 720p or 960h.
Broadcast cameras AHD-M and AHD-L
Transmission of video and audio for the standard CVBS , PAL 960H
Operates on 16 radio channels
The CAM8h-AHD is the perfect solution when designing the installation of analog High Definition video monitoring. Thanks to the use of 4 (European Union) or up to 16 independent video channels and high quality of the transmitted image this system is a complete solution.
Two independent AHD outputs
The receiver has two independent video outputs:
- BNC 75 Ω,
- UTP 100 Ω.
Each output can be used as an independent source of image.
High quality transmission
The transmission is protected against overvoltage and has anti-interference filters which ensures excellent signal quality.
Due to the wide HD signal bandwidth it is recommended to use coaxial cables, and only with very good damping characteristics. You can also use UTP cables but due to the significant drop in signal level for each conversion (transformer) we recommend the use active transformers ("Balun" with a signal amplifier).
The built-in LED indicator shows the type of signal being transmitted (AHD or PAL) and the correctness of the radio transmission.
Power from camera
The wireless system can also be powered by the 24V AC eg. directly from the AHD PTZ camera.
Supports AHD, CVI, TVI
The wireless system CAM8h-MultiAHD also works with cameras TVI and CVI switched to analogue mode.
- stable, high-quality image transmission in AHD-M, AHD-L, CVBS, PAL,
- supported resolutions: 720p, 960p, 960h, PAL,
- supports 2.0 Mpix AHD cameras switched to 720p / 960h resolution,
- total of 16 operating channels (4 channels designed to work in the EU),
- European operating band (EU) 5725-5875 MHz and for some other countries 5350-5875 MHz band ,
- integrated directional antennas, a large profit, providing a highly stable work,
- if there is no optical visibility signal can be retransmitted to extend the signal range,
- transmission in real time without delays,
- easy to install and completely maintenance-free,
- outer casing with integrated directional antennas.
Example of application CAM8h-AHD
On a small housing estate a CCTV system was created with use of AHD cameras. The monitoring center has been created in the highest building in the area 1. There are 3 receivers installed there to collect the signal from three transmitters located all over the neighborhood.
Tall trees near building 2 cause a lack of sight with the receiver installed in the monitoring center 1. For this reason, the installer must add a retransmission point 3. The transmitter on the building 2 sends the image to the retransmission point 3. From the point of retransmission 3 image is transmitted to the monitoring center 1.