"CDS-6IP 3PoE" is a wireless transmitter for IP cameras that powers IP cameras and can be powered by a PoE switch itself
Highly efficient wireless transmission for IP cameras.
Thanks to the CAMSAT set of two CDS-6IP 3PoE units it is possible to create a wireless connection between the network recorder and many IP cameras with 60M bitrate streams. With the ability to work in a star topology (Point-to-MultiPoint) it is possible to connect multiple transmitters with one receiver. This significantly reduces installation costs. In the Point-to-Point transmission, the radio module will wirelessly connect to up to 16 IP cameras.
…with power supply for 3 IP cameras
3x PoE+ means reduced costs and faster installation. In each set, we will find a 24W power supply that will provide power for IP cameras with a total power of 15W. For larger cameras, just connect the 48V DC power supply with the appropriate current capacity – for example, ZS-48V/2A. The CDS-6IP 3PoE wireless system has PoE ports in PoE 802.3at/af standard with 30W/port power which gives up to 90W of current efficiency and allows the connection of very large PTZ IP cameras.
The wireless video transmitter for PTZ cameras
CDS-6IP 3PoE CCTV system provides stream transmission with video, audio, PTZ control data with low delay is the main priority for the wireless transmission of the CAMSAT module. The latest CAMSAT radio module provides minimal delay which is extremely important in controlling PTZ PTZ cameras. The 300Mbps radio transmission speed with the support of special multimedia CAMSAT video protocols ensures highly stable and continuous transmission of all data in both directions.
“CDS-6IP 3PoE is not ordinary CCTV system, it’s CAMSAT which transmits video without losing picture frames in very difficult working conditions.”
It can be powered directly from a PoE switch
The CDS-6IP 3PoE wireless CCTV systems is compatible with every PoE switch in 802.3at/af standard and can, therefore, be powered directly from the switch.
16 IP cameras on one antenna
The performance of this compact bridge is up to 60M bitrate per 500m. You can easily connect two objects wirelessly even at a distance of 2 km. You can calculate the exact transmission speed with our CALCULATOR
• 63M bitrate – 100m,
• 60M bitrate – 500m,
• 48M Bitrate – 1000m,
• 33M Bitrate – 1500m,
• 12M Bitrate – 2000m.
Reliable wireless CCTV video bridge
100% compatible with every IP camera
Network cameras of Hikvision, Dahua, Bosch, Axis, BCS, Avigilon, …, for CDS-6IP 3PoE it does not matter. The latest CAMSAT wireless video transmitter works with any DVR and IP camera from any manufacturer.
Very easy to run
Thanks to the innovative solutions implemented in CDS-6IP 3PoE, the radio module is designed for any CCTV network installation. CDS-6IP 3PoE is a BRIDGE – bidirectional radio unit – and it does not matter from which side it will be installed. The operating mode is selected through the user panel available via any web browser.
The receiver can power another receiver
Very often at the receiving point, it is necessary to install many receivers, e.g. directed in opposite directions. It is enough to connect only the first radio unit to the power supply and the next ones will receive power via the UTP cable from the RJ45 (PoE) port. By interconnecting the receivers, you only need one UTP cable and you do not need an IP switch.
What is needed?
- 3 PoE+ ports of our wireless video transmitter provide a direct connection of up to 3 IP cameras. You do not need any Switch for 1, 2 or 3 cameras.
- In the case of four cameras or more, CDS-6IP 3PoE should be connected to the switch with cameras. All streams from all cameras will be sent wirelessly to the other side.
- Each set has a 24W PoE48V power supply that will provide radio and IP cameras with a total power of 15W. In case of higher power demand, use the DC 48V 2A power supply, e.g. ZS-48/2A power supply from CAMSAT.
- Set to MASTER mode, the CDS-6IP 3PoE will receive a wireless signal from up to 8 transmitting units located in one direction (the antenna angle is 60 degrees).
- If the transmitting units are arranged around the receiving point, use the appropriate number of receivers and connect them with a patch cord (a short UTP patch cable for LAN connections).
- All you need is one power supply in the first radio unit for subsequent units to be powered via its PoE ports.
- The latest CAMSAT wireless video transmitter can also be powered directly from a PoE switch, which significantly simplifies the entire installation
“Time is money”
Designed and manufactured in Poland
18 years of experience in wireless CCTV
Our engineers take care of every detail to make CAMSAT devices work reliably for many years.
Radio units selection calculator
A helpful tool is our wireless device selection calculator which calculates the number of devices required depending on the size of BITRATE streams and radio distance.
Examples of usage, schematics, and connections
Powered from 48V
The most popular way of powering the CDS-6IP 3PoE radio unit which also powers very large IP cameras. In this configuration, you can connect up to 3 IP cameras with 30W power each. We recommend ZS48 / 3A and ZS48 / 2A power supplies available in the CAMSAT offer.
Power supply from the set – PoE48/0.5A (24W)
Each set with CDS-6IP 3PoE has a power supply that allows you to power one or two IP cameras. Due to the low power of the power supply, the consumption of connected cameras cannot exceed 15W. For higher power cameras, use DC power supplies, e.g. ZS-48/2A.
Manuals, CAD, and graphic materials for distributors
- User’s manual – installation and operating instructions
- Catalogue – catalogue card
- Schematics – diagrams and examples of use – high-resolution graphic package of materials
- Photos – high resolution product photos
- Projects – for designers, AutoCAD project files and project examples
- Descriptions – product descriptions content for CAMSAT distributors