Wireless transmitter for IP cameras with unlimited coverage and no optical visibility (NLOS).
GlobalCAM-LTE is a wireless transmitter for three IP cameras with almost unlimited coverage. It transmits transparently all signals from IP cameras via GSM LTE network. With the GlobalCAM-LTE radio transmitter, HD images from IP cameras can be picked up anywhere in the world via the Internet. Camera images can be viewed online as well as recorded on any NVR network recorder.
n addition, GlobalCAM-LTE connected to the DVR / NVR will allow full access to the DVR and online image archives. Thanks to our full access to the recorder from anywhere in the world.
Top 10 GlobalCAM-LTE features
● Works through obstacles (does not require optical visibility)
● Nearly unlimited range - hundreds of miles
● Wirelessly transmits HD video from IP camera
● Allows you to view, record HD video and control PTZ in real time ONLINE
● Very low cost per mile
● Very low cost compared to exclusive license-based solutions
● Secure encrypted transmission identical to GSM cellular networks
● Works with any LTE Internet SIM card
● Extremely easy to start up
● 2 LAN ports with PoE+
Transmission through walls and obstacles - NLOS.
Due to usage of low frequencies, the GSM transmitter works even without optical visibility and can be used indoors. GlobalCAM-LTE enables wireless transmission even through very large obstacles:
● concrete and steel constructions
● dense urban areas and forests
● in difficult terrain and in the mountains ...
Almost unlimited range
LTE networks are available in almost every corner of the world. Only two "LTE coverage lines" are enough to transmit a smooth HD image. In addition, it is possible to use an accessory directional antenna that significantly increases the strength of the 4G signal. The GSM signal can be accurately checked by the user in panel of the device. The coverage and strength of the LTE signal at a particular location can be checked by, for example, a mobile phone with a SIM startup card.
GlobalCAM-LTE provides transparent transmission of all data from IP cameras.
With the transmitter, you send in both directions data from IP cameras and DVRs:
● streaming of video for online viewing
● recordable video streams
● audio streams in both directions
● PTZ control
● all I / O control from any IP camera
PoE + ports
GlobalCAM-LTE has 2 PoE + LAN ports to power IP cameras directly from the transmitter. In addition, it is equipped with a third LAN port that is designed for LAN or NVR / DVR.
Transmission exclusivity and encoding
GlobalCAM-LTE is a GSM transmitter that is not interfered by other users. There is no risk that the frequency at the facility is occupied by other devices. The operator is constantly on the lookout for free working channels, fast data transmission and ever increasing coverage. All wireless connections are encrypted in accordance with the GSM standard and are not accessible to third parties.
One click to connect - Quick and easy startup
Configuring, restoring, and saving settings can be done easily via the Web interface, using a web browser, even on your phone.
● Insert the SIM card into the transmitter and enter the PIN, APN and password. These data are always supplied with the SIM card
● In one of the tabs, enter the IP address of the corresponding camera
● In the DVR, instead of the IP address of the camera, enter the IP address of the SIM card and ...... it's all. All data from the camera will be sent transparently to the NVR connected to the Internet.
Examples of using a transmitter with IP cameras and NVR / DVR
What do you need?Show
1. GlobalCAM-LTE Transmitter
2. LTE cell range at transmitter mounting location.
3. LTE SIM card:
● SIM card with fixed IP address - Wireless transmission with such SIM card works in countries where the GSM mobile operator provides a fixed IP address, eg Poland, UK and several others. Ask your GSM operator
This card allows you to transmit in the same way as standard cable transmission (cable) at speeds up to 50Mbps. Provides the fastest wireless transmission and direct access to the camera
Pros: Fixed IP address - direct and fastest access to cameras identical to the cable, No data limit - Send and download even 2T of data monthly.
Cons: Availability only in some EU countries
● Standard LTE internet SIM card - These SIM cards are available and operate in all EU countries
The standard SIM card for Internet enables you to view your camera images on phones, tablets and P2P and by any cloud for example: Hikvision: EZVIZ cloud (ezvizlife.com) or Hik-connect (hik-connect.com); Dahua: Easy4IP cloud (easy4ip.com); BOSCH: cloud services (en.boschsecurity.com/pl); BCS, Canon, iCATCH or any other P2P enabled camera.
Pros: Low price, easily available in all countries of the world
Cons: Limit of data transfer - Limited preview, Variable IP address - Access only by P2P IP camera cloud,
...and that's all
How it worksShow
To the transmitter you can connect:
● any IP camera - to view the IP camera
● any NVR or DVR - to have access to the DVR and all connected cameras.
The transmitter transmits very quickly and transparently all data from the IP camera to the DVR over the Internet. It uses a direct and fast connection of a fixed IP address without the need for VPN services, (VPN services significantly slow down transmission).
To configure the NVR instead of the standard IP address of the camera, enter the IP address of the SIM card (the so-called IP address of the SIM card).
The transmitter automatically redirects the streams and all ports from the IP camera to the DVR.
You do not need any additional equipment or routers. You do not need to set up redirects or configure routers. Settings are so simple that you do not need any IT knowledge.
- GlobalCAM-LTE x 1 pcs.
- User manual
- CE declaration
Note: The set does not include a power adapter and a SIM card (sold separately).
● Dedicated power supplies: ZS-12 / 1A (without PoE) or ZS-48 / 1.5A (PoE power supply)
• Very high coverage: wireless transmission from another location, eg from the company, car park, shop to the owner's house
• Through large obstacles: through walls, buildings, hills and forests such as ski lifts, city monitoring, forest monitoring,
• From moving objects: wireless transmission from boats, from barges, cars, crane or construction vehicles.
• From existing camera monitoring: DVR / NVR DVR as a quick view of CCTV monitoring by the owner of a company, store or other type of business.
• From Spy or Hidden Cameras: Image and sound transmission from hidden cameras in shops, galleries, store shelves, in warehouses or on construction sites or properties.
• From cameras often changing location: transmissions from construction sites, construction machines, sports events.
• Everywhere you need video and PTZ control over live and long distance.