Almost unlimited range
Additionally, GlobalCAM-LTE connected to the DVR / NVR will allow full access to the recorder’s archive and online images. It allows accessing the recorder from anywhere in the world.
The GlobalCAM-LTE transmitter only needs two “LTE range lines” to send a smooth picture in HD quality. In addition, it is possible to use directional antennas to significantly increase the 4G signal strength.
- Works through obstacles (even through dense urban buildings; it does not require optical visibility of antennas).
- Almost unlimited range – hundreds of kilometers
- It transmits wirelessly smooth HD video from an IP camera.
- Allows: preview, HD video recording, and real-time PTZ control online.
- Very low price in conversion to the working range.
- Very low cost compared to solutions based on licensed frequencies.
- Secure transmission with encoding identical to GSM mobile networks.
- Works with any LTE SIM card.
Attention: the set does not include power supply nor SIM card by default (options available separately)
GlobalCAM-LTE ensures transparent transmission of all data from IP cameras
Using the transmitter, you can send data from both IP cameras and recorders in both directions:
- video streams for online viewing
- video streams for recording
- audio streams in both directions
- PTZ controls
- all controls from the I/O ports of any IP camera
Almost unlimited possibilities
Due to the very large range, it is possible to transmit wirelessly from another city, e.g. from a company, parking lot or store to the owner’s home.
The system will fulfill its task by monitoring moving objects, such as boats, barges, cars, cranes.
It allows the monitoring of ski lifts, forests, cities – because the signal is stably transmitted (using low GSM frequencies) even through large obstacles.
Transmission from DVR/NVR is also possible as a quick preview of existing CCTV monitoring.
The system can transmit video and audio from hidden cameras – e.g. on store shelves, in shopping malls or in warehouses.
Below we are presenting only some features of GlobalCAM-LTE:
Powered from 9-57V DC
Transmission through walls and large obstacles
This is custom heading element
Extremely easy system startup
Download speed up to 100Mbps, upload speed up to 50Mbps
Tightness class IP65, working temperature from -20°C to 70°C
Online video preview; access to the archives of a connected recorder
Examples of using the transmitter with IP cameras and NVR/DVR
If you have any questions, 24-hour CAMSAT technical support will be happy to help.