Rapid deployment CCTV tower
A revolution in CCTV
iCAM-Tower – a fast deployment tower allowing to create a video monitoring point very quickly. Designed to ensure the complete safety of construction sites, critical national infrastructure, or any location where temporary monitoring without an external power source is required.
Effectively deterring by preventing an intrusion attempt
The 5-meter high tower provides a highly visible deterrent to help prevent intrusions and effectively deter potential criminals from vandalism and theft.
The entire system can be installed and ready to work in just a few minutes – ensuring immediate protection of the facility – no wiring or installation work.
Numerous observation cameras, motion sensors, audio speakers supported by the high-class iCAM-LTE transmission system effectively eliminate the need for expensive protection, reducing security costs by several times without compromising reliability.
Safety at the construction site
Temporary protection of works
Tool workshop security
Protection of warehouses and construction vehicles in remote locations
Security of important public events
Prevention of cable and metal theft
Project management and work review
Time-lapse videos, e.g. 12 months in 3 minutes
In addition to the five-meter structure itself, the iCAM-Tower is equipped with all the necessary electronics to ensure:
- 360°HD video monitoring around and within 200m range
- live video transmission via 4G / LTE with remote access to recordings and system settings
- self-protection of the tower against disassembly, change of position, tilt and opening
- detection of movement near the tower
- sound and light warnings
- removable battery power system
- recharging batteries from solar panels.
The key features of this comprehensive surveillance solution include wireless 4G / LTE video and audio transmission with full control and alarm notifications, cameras, infrared night lightning and automatic audio speakers. In addition, it is equipped with local video recording with image recording up to 90 days back and a battery power system supported by photovoltaic panels.
Equipment of the iCAM-Tower CCTV surveillance towers
Each tower is equipped with the following electronic functions by default:
- LTE/4G (dual SIM)
- 4 or 5 PoE ports for IP cameras at the top of the tower
- powered from 100—230V AC or 12V DC
- clamps for 12V batteries
- a place for 3 batteries, 200Ah each
- OSD – information about the alarm, battery voltage, and LTE signal strength is displayed on the image of one or all cameras
- GSM alarm with notification to the monitoring station in the SIA-IP standard
- perimeter security of the door
- protection against cutting the overhanging cable
- GPS protection
- protection with detection of tower tilt / movement.
Towers can be equipped with:
- fixed-position cameras
- PTZ cameras
- thermal imaging cameras
- AI – intelligent human or vehicle recognition
- local video recording in the tower for 30 days / 60 days / 90 days
- PIR – protection with 360° PIR detectors in a radius of 12m around
- megaphone – generates an audio alert and allows communication from the operator
- LED halogen lights – they act as a deterrent while illuminating the area in the event of an alarm
- up to 3 batteries, 200Ah each
- year-round solar power supply working even in winter – 400W, 600W, 1000W
- transport trailer
- other accessories.
Versions of iCAM-Tower surveillance towers
Selection of available rapid deployment CCTV towers:
- iCAM-Tower 5MQ4 – version with PTZ camera and 4 AI cameras with intelligent functions of human or vehicle recognition. Lowest false positive rate. Effectiveness of human or vehicle recognition: >97%. The tower also has PIR detectors with a range of 12m/360°, megaphone and LED white light halogen lamps.
- iCAM-Tower 5MQ4 BACK – parameters identical to above but without cameras and without NVR – special version for mounting your own cameras and recorders.
- iCAM-Tower 5MQ3 – version with 4 fixed-position cameras, detection of motion, intrusion and virtual line crossing.
- iCAM-Tower 5MQ3 BACK – parameters identical to above but without cameras and without NVR – special version for mounting your own cameras and recorders.
- iCAM-TOWER 5MQ1 – mechanical construction of the tower without installation and electronics – only mechanics to allow you equipping the tower as you wish.
The photo on the left shows a comparison of all models.
Lightweight and easy to transport
Mobility, mobility, and again …
Each camera, PIR detector, loudspeaker, or overhang cable can be quickly replaced without any tools. The whole thing has been designed in such a way that replacing the camera with a new one consists of sliding it out of a special slot and inserting a new camera. The wired connection of the camera is done via an ordinary UTP network patch cord with RJ45, which has PoE power supply for the camera and data transmission. The mounting socket is secured against slipping with a padlock or a carabiner.
Tower on wheels
Even greater mobility is ensured by transport on a miniature trailer with a drawbar on a towbar. By placing the tower on a trailer and screwing it to the base, you get a fully mobile tower on wheels that you just need to park in the workplace and secure with retractable supports.
Very easy transportation
…. and moving to a new location. The tower consists of three basic modules that are very easy to assemble on the spot. Each module is small enough to be transported by any small delivery vehicle, e.g. VW Caddy. iCAM-Tower consists of:
- Base construction that protects electronics and batteries
- Retractable tower, which is screwed to the base with 4 screws
- Covers of the tower, which protect mechanisms against vandals and where there is space for advertising or warning information
- Tip with the cameras, that slides easily to the top of the tower
Hooks for lifting the entire tower, e.g. with HDS.
Rails for forklifts or pallet trucks.
First of all, safe construction
The height of the mast after extension is over 5 m and the maximum vertical load of the mast on the top is 100 kg!In addition, a reinforced, stable structure with safety lashings and steel guards protecting the key lifting and lowering mechanisms guarantee safe use. We have also not forgotten about the investor – there is space for your advertisement and logo on the covers.
Lots of transmission options
Each tower allows transmission via:
- 4G / LTE (and 3G, HSUPA, HSDPA i GPRS)
- Wi-Fi with 50m range
- Broadband radio with a range of 3 km
- Wired LAN
- Satellite broadcasting.
Each tower is standard equipped with the possibility of connecting 230V AC and 12V DC. Additionally, some models have alternative power supply, such as:
Batteries – up to 600Ah at once!
… 3x200Ah, for work in harsh weather conditions from -20 to 80°C – each tower has space for three 200Ah batteries each. The tower automatically charges the batteries when connected to a 230V power supply. 12-16h is enough to fully charge the batteries. An example from construction sites where every few days, during eight-hour construction works, employees connected the tower to the 230V network, automatically charging it. The user is informed about each charging / discharging activity and the level of charge of the batteries via SMS.
Solar panels – up to 1kW on the Tower
Solar recharging with a power of 350W, 600W, or 1060W – the use of solar systems mounted on the tower significantly extends the working time without charging or replacing the batteries. The 600W system in the summer period completely eliminates the need for additional recharging of batteries, which makes the tower self-sufficient in terms of energy. The 1kW system ensures full power autonomy, even during harsh winter conditions in December and January.
230V AC i 12V DC
External power source, e.g. from a 230V extension cord, a generator, an inverter, a car cigarette lighter or an external 12V battery.
The exemplary model iCAM-Tower 5MQ4 has the following technical parameters
- Height of the mast extended from the ground 5m
- 5 cameras :
- 1x PTZ HD 2Mpix with zoom x25 – observation range 646m, recognition 323m, identification 161m, detecting incidents from a distance 1613m. Parameters of a rotary PTZ camera: 2Mpix 1080p, Day/Night, sensitivity: 0.005 Lux/F1.6 (colour), 0.0005 Lux/F1.6 (B/W), optical zoom x25, IR 100m, h.265+, lens: 4.8~120 mm, AWB, AGC, ATW, BLC, HLC, EIS, 2D/3D DNR, WDR 120dB, ROI, Defog, intelligent image analysis functions (IVS): Auto Tracking, crossing the virtual line, intrusion and intruder detection, face detection and the appearance/disappearance of an object.
- 4x 90° 4Mpix 2560x1440p, viewing angle 4×90°, Day/Night, sensitivity: 0.003 Lux (colour), 0 Lux (B/W IR), IR 40m, h.265+, AWB, AGC, BLC, 3D DNR, WDR 120dB, ROI, motion detection, crossing the virtual line, entering the marked area, object disappearance, human and vehicle detection.
- Detection of human or vehicle – no false alarms, e.g. from animals or moving leaves – efficiency over 97%
- Battery powered 1x 200Ah/13V, 230V AC, 12V DC
- Automatic battery charging from 230V or from a generator
- Sensors securing the tower – position, shock, rotation and opening sensor
- PIR – motion sensors securing the tower within 6m
- Transmission –dual 4G / LTE automatically switching to a stronger operator and Wi-Fi for quick configuration and downloading recordings.
- Local video recording for 60 days and live broadcast
- Remote registration via the Internet, e.g. to a server room on a free VMS or an additional NVR connected to the Internet.
- Up to 6h buffering and synchronization of recordings with the server room in the event of interruptions in 4G / LTE transmission
- Halogen LED lighting 2x 20W; automatically turned on when an intruder is detected or activated by the operator.
- Warning megaphone automatically generating a message, with the possibility of live spoken messages from the operator.
- OSD: displaying information in a video image about alarm event, battery condition and voltage, charging, tamper, LTE signal quality.
- Power supply: battery with the possibility of quick replacement 200Ah / 12V with automatic charging from 230V AC; powered from 230V AC, powered from 12V DC.
- Notification and alarm after: opening the tower door, opening the electronics, moving or changing the position, detecting movement within a radius of 6m. Audible alarm with a warning message, LED lighting, GPS with the option of alerting in the event of the device leaving the 100m zone.
- Data transmission encryption – OpenVPN, ZeroTier VPN, IPsec: IKEv1, IKEv2; GRE-Tunnel, X.509, WPA2-Enterprise, SYN-FIN, SYN-RST, X-mas, NULL flags, FIN.
Surveillance CCTV tower for:
Construction and renovation companies
Railway and mining
Gas pipelines and energy companies
Social events and events
Monitoring of floodplains
Management of employees and remote works