We are pleased to present our new price list for rapid deployment cameras from the iCAM and iConstruction-CAM series. The price list, apart from a refreshed graphic design and a convenient form of presenting information about products, includes an extended offer for LATEST models dedicated to various applications.
Download the new price list 04.2019
Rapid Deployment cameras for CITY MONITORING and CITY GUARDS
Rapid Deployment cameras for CONSTRUCTION SITES
Price list 2019 includes:
REMOTE MONITORING OF CONSTRUCTION SITES
A series of iConstruction-CAM products for remote monitoring of construction sites providing:
- iConstruction-CAM - a ready-for-use and autonomous device that contains everything necessary for professional monitoring of difficult objects:
- Emergency battery for 4 hours operation in the event of a power failure
- 4G / LTE link allowing remote access to preview, recording and controlling the camera even from a remote office on a TV, laptop or cell.
- The possibility of using any IP cameras from any manufacturer.
- Quick installation and easy transfer of the device to the next location.
The latest price list also includes:
- Central unit for connecting any IP cameras
- Several models of ready-made sets with PTZ and fixed-position cameras
- Triple cameras in one system providing observation up to 270°
- Dual fixed-position cameras with an additional PTZ camera that accurately observes distant parts of the object without losing the view of the whole area.
REMOTE CITY MONITORING
Series of rapid deployment cameras for city monitoring ensuring:
- Powering the camera from the street lighting pole and charging the battery for daytime work
- Easy change of location - you can easily transfer your monitoring to where you currently need it.
- Quick and easy installation, slide-in anywhere
- Remote access to viewing, recording and controlling the camera from anywhere
- Internal recording even for 30 days
- Battery powered up to 3 days
- Fully wireless image transmission and control via 4G / LTE
- All iCAM systems are designed to mount any IP camera of any manufacturer.
iCAM-MobileHD II for urban monitoring and twilight power from lighting lanterns
iCAM-PowerHD is ideal for monitoring mass events and other temporary applications in places without access to power
iCAM-MiniHD II designed for monitoring locations with a constant 230V power supply, but providing a buffer emergency power supply for 4h
The latest price list also includes new products:
- MASS EVENTS option supporting LTE wireless work surrounded by thousands of mobile phones! Tested at the Open-er Festival in Gdynia with the presence of 140,000 people.
- The ability to display the most important parameters on the image: voltage and percentage of battery capacity, information on power failure, GSM signal strength, tampering, alarm events in the camera.
- Several models of ready sets with PTZ and fixed-position PTZ cameras
- Triple cameras in one system providing observation up to 270°.
- Dual fixed-position cameras with an additional PTZ camera that accurately observes distant parts of the city without losing the view of the whole area.
REMOTE VIDEO MONITORING WITH ANY IP CAMERA
All mobile camera systems are available in the BACK version (without a camera) and enable the use of any IP camera from leading manufacturers such as Dahua, Hikvision, and others.
The latest price list includes
- A central unit (iCAM-xxx BACK) for connecting any IP cameras of any manufacturer, eg Hikvision, Novus, Dahua, Axis, Bosch, Avigilion, etc.
- Ready mobile sets with Hikvision or Dahua cameras in many configurations - 3 cameras in one mobile system, cameras with a range of 200m, etc.