Rapid Deployment Camera - LTE mobile camera with its own battery power, charged from 230V street lights.
iCAM-MobileHD II - it's here!
iCAM-MobileHD I and II - "Mobile camera for a street lights"
iCAM-MobileHD II is the second edition of a unique and innovative mobile camera system created by Polish engineers. iCAM in the first version is very popular and creates a new look at the quick monitoring of places without infrastructure. Now you can implement Rapid and Temporary Deployment CCTV monitoring of the commune and extensive areas in a few days and you do not need any projects or permits.
You have a problem with high costs for cleaning illegal garbage dumps - install 300m on iCAM and register everything and everyone from a long distance in hiding.
The iCAM-MobileHD II cameras powered and charged at night from a lighthing post will monitor the whole area 24/7 and the picture and control will be available from anywhere in the country.
In iCAM-MobileHD cameras, the image of the highest quality, with negligible compression, is recorded inside the camera. Each camera has a memory enabling archiving of recordings from 30 to 90 days back.
Applications of innovative iCAM cameras:
● Long-term monitoring of areas with presence of at least instantaneous 230V, 24V power supply
Eg., street lighting lantern powered only at night or from a 230V extension cable.
● City monitoring from any 230V lighting lantern
● Observation of construction sites and investment areas
Eg., construction of highways, distant and strategically important objects, bridges and structures in hazardous places, etc.
● Monitoring of construction investments and subcontractors by managers and business owners
● Monitoring of communes without projects and without permits to be completed in 3 days
Video monitoring is now possible anywhere, without any wires.
● Monitoring of illegal waste dumps
Quarterly cleaning costs cover the purchase of several such cameras, which will also solve other problems.
● Observation of dangerous intersections and road crossings that do not have wired monitoring
● iCAM-MobileHD has the features of an operating camera with its own 12h power supply and cameras for long-term observation with automatic charging
● Remote observation
● Camera on the car of a security company and special services
● Very fast response to reports and complaints from residents of municipalities
● Monitoring of border crossings
● Monitoring places of illegal immigrants
The latest iCAM-MobileHD II enables:
● Recording inside the camera in high-quality HD image up to 2k (4Mpix) for 30-90 days
● Continuous remote registration on an external NVR or VMS anywhere in the world
● Night vision IR lighting with a range of 150 to 500m
● Remote PTZ control and LTE real-time viewing
● Remote shutdown to save energy - SMS
● Remote user information about the battery status, alarms and actions in the image - SMS / email
● Own battery supply for 8-12h and the possibility of charging 230V eg. at night from lighting post
● Integration with the Bosh, Milestone, QNAP, Ganz, VMS monitoring center and many more
● Possibility of extending battery operation time by 200% with an additional iCAM-Battery module (24-36h)
● Camera geolocation with GPS and map
● Slide-in mounting even easier and faster to assemble.
● Remote disable / enable camera block via SMS
● External, hermetic LAN port for fast downloading of recordings and configurations
● RemoteControl - remote switching off / on
● AudioLine - Audio loudspeaker output for transmission of warnings from the operator to the camera
● Automatic tracking of people and vehicles moving
● Registration of license plates and face
● iCAM-TVrec - Internet receiver of 4 images from iCAM cameras with HDMI output and with the possibility of registration.
…and many others
VMS - Integrate iCAM with city monitoring
The iCAM-MobileHD system is compatible with the majority of VMS monitoring management systems ..
iCAM can be used with video monitoring management systems such as:
● BOSCH Video Management System (BVMS)
● Milestone (VMS)
● QNAP Surveillance Station
● Hikvision (iVMS)
● NOVUS Management System (NMS)
.... and many others
Depending on the version and your VMS license we prepare the iCAM system with compatible camera firmware. For this purpose, contact the technical department in order to select and specify compatibility.
Noctovision - Observe and record from a large distance also at night
The iCAM camera will perform the observation even from a distance of 200m, which is not visible to the potential monitored person. As a standard, each iCAM-MobileHD II is equipped with a night-vision infrared illuminator with a range of up to 150m, and on special request, this range can be extended up to 500m.
230V is enough
It is enough to power 230V only at night, eg from a lighting post to charge the internal battery for the next 8-12 hours. The iCAM system will automatically charge the batteries and provide 24-hour monitoring continuity.
Note: The specified battery times are the measured time of operation in extreme weather conditions at -20 ° C, with a PTZ occupancy below 5% and IR night lighting switched on during charging with 230V.
iCAM-MobileHD I enables remote switching off and switching on most blocks of the camera and recording for any period of time, e.g. in the time of inactivity of operations and without having to access the camera itself. Control of this mode is done by sending a short SMS command from any mobile phone. The whole system is switched on with recording in a few seconds after sending an SMS.
Wireless connection: LTE + 5,6GHz
iCAM-MobileHD II comes as standard with the latest GSM LTE wireless link providing double coverage. Using two SIM cards from different operators provides much better coverage in every terrain, which is especially important in mobile work.
In addition, the camera has been equipped with a radio link with a range of 500-1000m serving, among others, to connect with other iCAM cameras or connect cameras to the HotSpot network in any LAN.
LTE also in Europe and outside the EU
In the case of customers from outside Poland, there is the possibility of accessing the camera in several ways:
● External IP address - More and more GSM operators are able to access the Internet via a fixed IP address, thus access to iCAM takes place in the same way as on a wire. In this option, the video transmission speed and the comfort of PTZ control are the best.
● VPN - The iCAM system enables the inclusion of a private VPN tunnel between the operator and the camera. This option provides a secure connection at a slightly lower speed than in the option with an external IP address.
● Cloud P2P - Access to the camera is done by the application for mobile devices or through a special web portal. This option depends on the IP camera used in the iCAM system, e.g. Hikvision, Bosch, Axis, etc. In this option, we have the ability to control PTZ and video preview with a slight delay.
... wired LAN connection available in every version of iCAM-MobileHD II
Additional battery power supply
iCAM-Battery - An additional battery module for mobile cameras from the iCAM series with a capacity of 64 Ah, providing three times longer working time of the iCAM-MobileHD II camera. The module is adapted to external and severe weather conditions with a temperature range from -10 to + 55°C and IP66. Equipped with cameras that are compatible with quick couplers, it can be inserted in a few seconds to mount on a pole or façade.
iCAM-Battery is recommended for mobile cameras with options that cause higher power consumption, which can significantly extend the standard work time, eg: IR night vision option above 100-150m, very frequent use of PTZ and scanning functions, continuous LTE transmission in areas with a weak GSM signal, etc.
iCAM-MobileHD II versions
iCAM on request: iCAM-X
At the customer's request, we can adapt the iCAM system to any manufacturer's camera. If you already have a monitoring system based on VMS Bosch, Axis, Samsung, Mileston, Novus or other and you want to have a mobile camera 100% compatible with your VMS, send us an inquiry and we will give you technical details and possibilities.
Configurator of iCAM series of mobile cameras:
In order to facilitate the selection of cameras and the selection of appropriate additional parameters, we have prepared tables with available options. Select the required parameters and send to us and we will evaluate every possible configuration. If any of the parameters is not clear, please contact us immediately. Your every question and remark are extremely valuable to us - help us grow even faster.
Geolocation - GPS
The autonomous Geolocation system will inform the user himself about changing the location of the camera or its movement. Moving the camera out from the zone in a diameter of 50 m will cause a silent alarm and SMS / e-mail notification with the current GPS position.
Fast download of video recordings
The latest version of iCAM-MobileHD enables very fast downloading of video material from the internal memory of the device. Without disassembling the device, you have the option of connecting a LAN cable. In this way you will get access to iCAM at 100Mbps which can be used to configure, control PTZ, view the ONLINE image and download and preview from the archive of recordings.
The latest iCAM has been equipped with a battery monitor as standard. The voltage status can be checked, among others in the control panel. In addition, the user will receive an SMS / email after exceeding the low battery status.
Special, light Lithium battery for operation at -30 ° C
iCAM is equipped with a special Lithium battery with very unique technical parameters. The battery can be charged at very low temperatures which is rare in Li-ION cells. The operating temperature range is -30 ° C + 60 ° C. Battery life counted with a 20% decrease in capacity means up to 3000 charging cycles.
Installation even faster and easier
Together with the engineers, we have refined the quick-release handles so that mounting on a pole or façade is very easy. The assembly of the camera itself consists only in inserting it into a quick-release holder and blocking it with any type of Gerda type padlock. We turn the key of the ignition and after a few seconds it is ready for automatic monitoring. You are afraid that you will not be able to do it before the assembly - no worries, it's so simple that everyone can handle it. We invite you to watch the instruction videos or contact our technical support.
iCAM-MobileHD II connected to 3 other IP cameras
Did you know that you can connect three additional HD cameras wirelessly to one iCAM-MobileHD II LTE mobile camera? All 4 images will be recorded in one iCAM. This significantly reduces the cost of your budget. Supplying only one camera with 4G LTE transmission you will have remote access to all cameras and their archival recordings.
List of some additional options and functions
iCAM-MobileHD has the ability to be equipped with special functions. The list is extensive and gradually expanded. Below are some expanding options:
● PTZ-Keyboard / video - PTZ control keyboard with 3D joystick for iCAM cameras and with screen for viewing video image from the camera in Online mode.
● RemoteControl - Radio remote control for remote turning off the camera from 10m. Significantly extends battery life by enabling the camera in specific situations without disassembly.
● AudioLinc - Audio transmission from the operator to the camera speaker
● iCAM-TVRec - Internet Receiver with HDMI for viewing 4 images from TV cameras with the possibility of video recording.
● iCAM-Receiver - 5.6GHz link radio receiver with LAN port (Ethernet) for wireless connection of mobile cameras to a computer network.
iCAM-MobileHD II works in the case of temporary power supply, eg from lighting lanterns. The construction of city monitoring takes only a few days. Other applications:
- Law enforcement
- First responders
- Disaster management
- Crowd control
- Outdoor and public events
- Scientific studies
- Construction sites
- Checkpoint security
- Humanitarian assistance
- Intelligence gathering
Other names of the iCAM-MobileHD mobile camera:
- Temporary CCTV Security Camera
- Temporary cctv,
- Temporary CCTV Solutions
- redeployable CCTV ,
- rapid development cameras,
- Rapid Deploy Cameras,
- Temporary CCTV kits,
- Community Safety Camera,
- temporary CCTV deployment
- temporary surveillance installations
- mobile videoprotection
- Portable PTZ
- Mobile Surveillance System
- Mobile Speed Dome
- vidéoprotection mobile
- Videoprotection temporaire
- Camera mobile, nomade
- Video nomade