iCAM-Mini II BACK + Your IP camera = Mobile point of video monitoring
- smooth controls and 4G/LTE transmission,
- emergency battery for 4-6h,
- lightning-fast installation process with a snap-on assembly that allows changing device location fast,
- very durable steel construction.
- city monitoring – without projects and excavations
- playgrounds and public places
- any object that has access to the power supply and at least two “bars” of 4G/LTE signal.
Monitoring of the town and vast areas can be done in a few days, and you do not need any projects or any permits.
100% compatible with any city monitoring point – VMS Bosch, Hikvision, Novus, etc.
If you have a problem with a high cost for cleaning illegal dumps, mount iCAM 300m further and register everything and everyone from a long distance in secret.
iCAM-Mini II BACK + Your IP camera =
- Long-term video monitoring of places without optical fiber access.
- City monitoring in a few days – without projects and permits.
- Monitoring of illegal dumps and landfills.
- Observation and monitoring of investment areas and construction sites e.g. construction of roads and pavements, investment areas of the city, distant and strategically important objects, etc.
- Observation of dangerous crossroads and road crossings around schools
- Quick response to notifications and complaints of municipalities – launch the video monitoring instantly in the places that need it
- Video monitoring of borders and locations of illegal immigrants
FAST, SIMPLE AND STABLE
iCAM-Mini II is a very popular CCTV system for mobile video monitoring in places without cable infrastructure.
With the help of CAMSAT iCAM systems, you can quickly create a professional video monitoring of any corner of the city. With a completely wireless 4G/LTE transmission you do not need any permits or projects – the power supply is enough.
Below we are presenting only some features of iCAM-Mini II BACK
Emergency battery for 4-6h
Recording video on the SD card in the camera itself
Plug the IP camera with x25 optical zoom to create point of video monitoring with a range 200m all around
Option: GPS location
Powered and charged from 230V and from 12V DC.
Unauthorized disassembly blocked by mechanical lock
Installation in a few minutes without the help of a specialist. Provide us with a camera and we will launch and configure the system.
Compatible with any VMS/NVR and any IP camera
OSD - showing important system information directly on the image
LIGHTNING-FAST SLIDE-IN INSTALLATION
We have reduced the activities necessary to mount and launch iCAM camera to a minimum.
Now it is enough to use steel bands to mount the socket on the pole or on the wall and slide the camera into the special socket. An additional mechanical lock protects the device from unauthorized removal. Plug the device into the 230V socket and that is it.
These steps can be carried out by every person, even without technical experience. Additionally, CAMSAT provides 24h/7 technical support.
Additional product information
Do not be afraid that you will not be able to mount your iCAM – it is so simple that everyone can handle it. In any case, you may refer to our instructional videos or contact with our technical support 24h/7.
1 camera with one iCAM – Do you know that you can connect three more cameras wirelessly to one iCAM-Mini II BACK device? All 4 videos will be transmitted through one LTE and one SIM card. This significantly reduced your costs. By purchasing only one camera with 4G/LTE transmission, you will have remote access to all mobile cameras.
iCAM-Mini II BACK by default has the GSM 4G/LTE wireless connection providing double LTE coverage. Use of two SIM cards from different operators provides a much greater range and ensures the best connection quality.
Autonomous geolocation system will inform the user about the change of camera location of its movement. Camera leaving the operational zone (with a diameter of e.g. 100m) will trigger a silent alarm and SMS/e-mail notification with the current GPS position.
Power monitor – the latest iCAM has ben equipped with a power monitor. The voltage status can be checked, among others in the control panel or may be displayed on the camera image (OSD). Additionally, the user will receive an SMS / warning message after disconnection the main power supply.