Installation comfort - wireless transmitter for IP cameras with one PoE port
- The best price-to-installation ratio - easy and very fast assembly reduces labor costs to a minimum and the included power supply also powers the IP camera
- Easy configuration without a computer - The whole process of starting the system relies on selecting channel number and working model using a micro DIP switch.
- Two LAN inputs for IP cameras, including one with PoE - the PoE port is used to power the IP camera up to 15W
- Power adapter included that will also power the 15W IP camera
- Works with any cameras IP up to 16Mpix
- Used in facilities with high radio interference and in large areas
- Great for beginner installers in IP - installation requires no technical knowledge
- Transparent - send everything in both directions on IP networks - the IP address family and the protocol used are irrelevant
Easy to configure, wireless monitoring for all IP cameras
- An economical solution for simple CCTV installations in demanding conditions.
- Simple installation ‒ configuration without a computer and additional devices.
- 57Mbps transmission ‒ 100% data transmission over a distance of 2,500 meters, loss of 0.02% of frames with continuous transmission over a distance of 3,000 meters.
- 12 IP cameras at one link ‒ at a distance of up to 1000 meters, thanks to a transmission speed of 95.6Mbps
- 8 video bridges on one installation - it is possible to run up to 8 radio bridges side by side on 8 separate work channels
- One video bridge transmits many images from multiple cameras, i.e. you need only two CDS-EasyIP eco units to handle 8 cameras with switch
- CDS-EasyIP eco is a single radio unit. You need two units to create wireless bridge.
- One receiver can be paired with up to 4 transmitters and you can connect several cameras to each transmitter.
- Transmission of 16 cameras with one radio bridge - number of cameras depends on the sum of their bitrate and on the radio distance. The CAMSAT calculator and diagrams will help you to select the devices.