Wireless system for IP cameras with 3 PoE ports and 63000k Bitrate
The latest wireless module for IP cameras is:
- 3 PoE+ ports they supply 3 IP cameras directly from the radio module
- 90W current efficiency with 48V/2A power supply
- 63Mbps bandwidth - the sum of the bitrates of all video streams
- 2km range radio LOS (with optical visibility of antennas)
- 16 IP cameras wirelessly - transmits streams from up to 16 IP cameras
- Radio Point-to-Point bridge. You will connect two CCTV installations using two radio units from the CDS-6IP family
- Point-to-Multipoint - with one receiver you will receive streams from up to eight transmitters
- Multiple power options - Each unit can be powered from:
- PoE switch (802.3at/af) and from a passive or active PoE power supply
- 48V DC and 12-24V DC
- iCAMSAT-OS without loss of image frames - HD and 4k image streams are a continuous transfer of huge amounts of images. Special video standards iCAMSAT-OS ensure the continuous transmission of HD images without loss of image frames.
- Very easy settings - you will start the system by setting only 2 parameters
- Compatible with any wireless module of the CDS-6IP family
Wireless transmitter for IP cameras with 4 PoE + ports
- 4 PoE+ ports with a total capacity of 60W
- Range 2km LOS
- 20-60M bitrate - total bitrate of all transmitted cameras - depends on the distance
- Powered from 12V - it makes it compatible with standard CCTV power supplies and buffer power supplies with a battery.
- iCAMSAT-OS without frame loss - streams of HD and 4K images are a continuous transfer of massive amounts of images. Special iCAMSAT-OS video protocols ensure continuous transmission of HD images without loss of image frames.
- Double antenna built-in
- Easy configuration - the system requires only two parameters to be set up to get a radio connection.
- Remote preview - the device allows previewing the signal and image on the screen of a smartphone or tablet.
- Compatible with any CDS-6IP wireless CCTV module