Specially designed to work in small and medium IP camera networks.
X-CAM II is characterized by a modern design and fits into any lighting lantern or facade. The solid, weather-resistant IP65 construction and a wide range of working temperatures allow them to be used in all weather conditions.
- powered from 230 AC, 48V DC and 12V DC
Benefits of using X-CAM II
- Always stable operation even at negative temperatures below -20°C
- Possibility of quick extending the existing monitoring point with additional IP cameras.
- Rapid installation even in high places, next to IP cameras and the possibility of using shorter UTP cables
- Your installation will look professional and modern
- You save money and the time that you can spend on getting more customers.
- You have much lower costs of the entire installation – no need for additional accessories (power supplies, boxes, heaters, etc.), all in a compact X-CAM II
- Modern look and small size.
…and all thanks to X-CAM II switches.
Below we are presenting only some features of X-CAM II Switch PoE:
Power supply directly from 230V without additional power supplies and cabling.
Available versions with 12V DC or 48V DC power supply.
Rapid installation: tighten the mounting straps, connect the power supply and cameras.
Possibility of connecting with other switches via LAN or optical fiber
It supplies 4 IP cameras with a total power of up to 120W