We present the latest model of our mobile camera, in which we used not one, but three cameras. Thanks to this, constant and detailed observation of three places is possible at the same time with the use of only one device. iCAM-MiniHD II Triplex has built-in emergency power supply, so cameras can work even in the event of a temporary power outage.
iCAM-MiniHD II Triplex includes:
– 3 fixed cameras
– emergency power supply for about 4 hours
– internal recording of video image for about 7 days
– LTE connection
– remote access to the preview, recordings and settings of the camera
CAMSAT offers also iCAM-MiniHD II Duplex model with a PTZ camera and two fixed cameras
Access to preview and control cameras from anywhere in the country and abroad
The iConstruction-CAM device provides remote camera management via the LTE network. The x25 zoom camera allows detailed and precise observation of places particularly vulnerable to failures or key to the implementation of the project. As a result, people managing several construction sites in remote locations can limit delegations and departures to a minimum.
Constant monitoring even in case of a power outage
iConstruction-CAM is equipped with an emergency power supply module that ensures uninterrupted operation for 4-6 hours, even in case of failure and temporary power outage.
Observation of the area within a radius of 200m (day and night)
The parameters of the camera have a number of functions allowing for detailed observation of large area and identification of people, eg detection of motion in an unacceptable area with automatic approximation for precise identification, automatic terrain scanning 360 degrees etc. Thanks to night-time IR provide monitoring both during the day and at night.
Controlling the camera settings is possible from any device with access to the Internet – iOS / Android phone, MAC / PC computer, recorder in the office, on TV.
Full HD content registration
iConstruction-CAM has on board / inside the ability to store very high quality recordings inside the device. The video can also be saved to an external drive or server via the built-in LTE transmission.
Easy change of device location
iConstruction-CAM is a standalone device equipped with a special grip allowing for very quick assembly in any place and allowing frequent changes of location. Such a mobile solution makes it easier to implementation of subsequent construction stages, e.g.
- another section of the highway or road
- a building that is already obscuring monitoring,
- need to monitor a new construction fragment
- or monitoring expensive machinery or landfills of expensive building materials
- Protection of stored construction materials in winter
The iConstruction-CAM camera is an excellent tool for securing building materials during the winter. During a break in construction works, your area will be automatically scanned and supervised.
Open’er Festival 2018 – CAMSAT mobile cameras have worked successfully in very heavily disturbed terrain with over 100,000 mobile phones!
• 4 mobile cameras from the iCAM series
• 140,000 people
• over 100,000 GSM mobile phones
• Monitoring center that manages cameras via the Internet
• Remote control of motion of PTZ cameras and real-time image preview by 4G / LTE
• Quick installation of the monitoring point in a few minutes
This is how the work of our mobile cameras looked like in very difficult conditions at this year’s Open’er Festival 2018
100,000 GSM cellphone users did not interfere with LTE wireless transmission from iCAM-MobileHD and iCAM-PowerHD cameras.
Together with the FORT security company, we monitored the entire festival area with the help of several iCAM mobile cameras equipped with heads with a very large zoom, reaching over 300m. As a result, the company’s employees could remotely monitor the vast area of the festival. Ensuring safety during an event of this scale requires exceptional security measures. Mobile cameras were mounted in the center of a large stage (Orange stage), in a remote area for VIP and on a mobile car to ensure full monitoring of key locations. One of the cameras was also located on the tower of the airport, 500m away and thanks to its large zoom, it was possible to observe the whole area of the festival from a very long distance.
The biggest challenge was monitoring in the evening conditions in front of the stage where security is especially important. Mobile camera with its own power supply iCAM-PowerHD equipped with a laser infrared illuminator monitored tens of thousands of participants from the construction of the central FOH tent.
Our mobile camera systems for instant implementation ensure:
• Smooth HD video transmission and PTZ control via 4G / LTE connection
• Uninterrupted operation of the device even after hours of power failures and disturbances
• Stable LTE transmission despite numerous users of GSM phones
• Quick assembly and commissioning and quick transfer to a new location
Install your own IP camera in our iCAM system and create your own, instant CCTV monitoring.
A new level of municipal security: iCAM-MobileHD 2
- Own power supply for more than 3 days
- LTE: PTZ remote control, preview and recording of HD images
- Anti-theft system and geolocation
- Internal registration up to 90 days
- Optical zoom over 250m (x25 or x30)
- IR night vision at 150m
- Compatible with VMS Milestone, Bosch, QNAP and many more
- Remote image preview possible even on TV with HDMI
… there is a lot of options
for more information, please contact our CAMSAT technical support
ONLINE TESTS AND PREVIEW
In order to test the capabilities of the iCAM system, we provide a remote connection to the test camera. The test camera is connected using the GSM iCAM-LTE wireless system
Contact the sales department and you will receive login details.
In case the test camera is running, the image will be displayed below.
Parameters of the current iCAM camera: HD resolution, transmission link: LTE (iCAM-LTE), IR100m night light, zoom x20