Rapid deployment pole for remote video monitoring of construction sites and photovoltaic farms
- Fast deployment system that is that light it can be carried by the two persons or pallet jack.
- Retractable pole with cameras at a height of 4m or 5m.
- 4 cameras with 4Mpix (double HD) resolution with automatic human detection, with an efficiency of up to 97% – they do not react to false alarms, animals, vehicles and accidental traffic.
- A rotating PTZ camera with a very large zoom reaching 200m from the tower.
- Infrared night lighting working in complete darkness with a range of 30-50m around and 150m directionally with a PTZ camera.
- Local and remote video recording that allows to store the evidence from 30-90 days.
- Wireless video transmission (LTE / 4G / 3G / Wi-Fi) – smooth transmission from all cameras and recorder with the possibility of additional recording in the server room via the Internet.
- Alarms with SMS – a safe, steel structure protected by a number of tamper sensors, position changes and GPS with SMS notification.
- Motion detection in a 360° radius around and at least 6m from the tower with independent PIR sensors.
- Wireless motion detection up to 500m further via iWirelessPIR and radio tower notifications – after such detection, the PTZ camera will approach the area in which the motion has been detected, saving the entire event (NOTE: PTZ camera observation range is up to 646m, recognition 323m, identification 161m, license plate on almost the entire screen from 200m and event detection from a distance of 1613m).
- Audio loudspeaker for remote call or automatic warning message.
- LED lighting – automatically switching on in the event of alarm / tamper.
- Power source:
- Battery replaceable every 7-14 days (space for batteries: 2x 200Ah / 12V)
- Year-round solar power up to 600W
- From 230V AC (e.g. from an extension cord, aggregate) or from 12V DC (e.g. from a car, from batteries)
- Battery voltage measurement every 5 seconds, with SMS notification about the need to replace or recharge.
- Modular design for easy disassembly with the possibility of transporting a small delivery vehicle (separate battery compartment, mast, mast covers).
Rapid deployment system without IP camera, charged from a 230V lantern
- Compatible with any IP camera – among others with cameras of brands such as Hikvision, Dahua, Bosch, Axis, Avigilon, UNV, Samsung.
- Vandal-resistant construction made from duralumin – protects the device against damage, and thanks to the IP66 protection class iCAM-Mobile II BACK is resistant to weather conditions.
- Internal video recording – storage of 30 days of recordings thanks to the built-in 1TB memory.
- Very fast implementation – video city monitoring on any street lighting lantern.
Fast deployment 4G / LTE unit with battery adapted for mounting any IP camera - it is enough to plug 230V
- Your IP camera + iCAM-Mini II BACK = fast deployment, compact, wireless point of video monitoring
- Any IP camera - the same CCTV system as iCAM-Mini II but does not contain an IP camera - yet, it is adapted to any IP camera of any manufacturer.
- Compact and lightweight construction - solid steel construction electronics that manages:
- automatical charging and powering from 230V,
- 4G/LTE connection with 2 SIM cards,
- security and controls systems,
- displaying the most important parameters on the camera's image (OSD),
- "MASS EVENTS" option that provides smooth 4G/LTE transmission in the vicinity of thousands of mobile phones.
- 100% compatible - if your IP camera works with VMS/NVR then it will work identically with iCAM-Mini II BACK. Compatibility depends on the camera and VMS itself. iCAM is completely transparent and ensures 100% compatibility with any IP camera.
Fast deployment system - 100% wireless
- Compatible with any IP camera – among others with cameras of brands such as: Hikvision, Dahua, Bosch, Axis, Avigilon, UNV, Samsung.
- 128GB of memory – allows recording 7-10 days of videos.
- Equipped with a light battery - enough to work for three days; the possibility of extension to 6-9 days.
- Charger included in the set
External battery supply system for CCTV cameras with PoE+
- Light, external 64Ah Li-Ion battery - a powerful and also very light lithium battery used among others in military equipment.
- Battery supply for every CCTV system with PoE+ - iCAM-Battery has a PoE+ port and works with PoE+ and Hi-PoE (50W) cameras from manufacturers such as Bosch, Axis, Hikvision, Avagilon, Dahua, UNV, Vivotec, Flir, Novus, Aper, and many others.
- Terminal port with 12V / 4A DC supply - it can be used for any electronic device.
24-hour power supply system for CCTV devices from night road lighting installations.
- 24-hour power supply for CCTV cameras - as well as other electronic devices, using charging from road lighting installations.
- Very short charging time - less than 6 hours, which allows you to use the power of the twilight lamps even in the summer season (short lighthouse operation).
- All you need is a little electricity at night and iCAM-Battery230 will take care of your CCTV camera's energy for the rest of the day.
- Cascade charging option - e.g. for 40W cameras you can use 2 modules iCAM-Battery 230 connected in cascade
- Compatible with any cameras PoE IP or powered with 12V DC.
- Very fast installation process on any mast, streetlight or facade.