Radio unit for creating a wireless bridge from IP cameras to the NVR
Other 100% compatible radio units from CDS-6IP:
- CDS-6IP Multi 4PoE – has 4 PoE ports that can power IP cameras; it works with wide spectrum of power: 12V – 48V DC.
- CDS-6IP 3PoE – has 3 PoE ports, and the device itself can be powered from PoE switch
- CDS-6IP SMA – built-in directional antenna and socket for external antenna to increase range.
With CDS-6IP eco you can:
- Create a wireless bridge between cameras and recorder (using two devices)
- You can connect 2 IP cameras to each unit (2 LAN ports)
- You can connect CDS-6IP eco to a switch with cameras and send all images cameras wirelessly 2km further
- You set in the control panel whether the unit should work as a transmitter or receiver
- The receiver is a MASTER, transmitter is a SLAVE
- For one receiver wirelessly connect eight transmitters.
- You can even send from 12M to 63M bitrate from all connected cameras to the NVR / VMS recorder.
- If 2km is not enough, check the CDS-6IP SMA with an additional antenna with a range of 5km
CDS-6IP eco features:
- 2 LAN ports,
- 300Mbps through the air
- 12-63M bitrate – from cameras to recorder
- 16 channels,
- power supply: 12-24V DC and PoE24V,
- built-in 14dbi antenna, 60 degrees angle of work,
- 27dbi 500mW,
- 2km range,
- works with any IP camera up to 16MPix,
- new, secure transmission encryption: WPA-2PSK
HIGH QUALITY AT GOOD PRICE
CDS-6IP eco are excellent devices for use in any IP video surveillance system. Affordable price, ease of assembly and configuration, and at the same time support for a very high quality of the video – CDS-6IP eco is a great choice even for people without experience in CCTV.
Below we are presenting only some features of CDS-6IP eco:
Powered from 12V DC 1A and 12-24V PoE
resolution support: PAL, HD, UHD, 4k
Informations are shown at the tablet and the smartphone
CDS-6IP eco – wireless transmitter for IP cameras
CDS-6IPeco is a very easy to configure wireless transmission system designed for audio/video signal transmission in the 5 GHz frequency band. The system is designed for wireless connection of IP cameras with the recorder at a distance of up to 2km (option: up to 5km). Two-way transmission ensures that all data is sent in both directions. The newest versions work with IP cameras with support for very high resolution up to 16MPix – UHD, 4K, HD.
Special protocols of transmission
CDS-6IPeco is not a computer device for internet transmission but a transmitter for continuous and uninterrupted transmission of powerful high-resolution images. The implemented special audio/video protocols ensure the transmission of all HD and 4k picture frames with minimal transmission delay. n addition to the simultaneous transmission of many images and sounds, it also allows PTZ cameras to be controlled and the transmission of all data between the recorder and cameras.
HD video without frame loss
HD and 4K image streams are not Internet data we use in standard WiFi but a continuous transfer of huge amounts of images. Special iCAMSAT-OS video protocols ensure the continuous transmission of HD images without loss of image frames. Wireless video systems must cope with the continuous, uninterrupted transmission of large amounts of image data without losing important details. In PTZ cameras, keeping delay as small as possible is very important, therefore all video and control content is the priority in iCAMSAT-OS protocols.
Selection of wireless antennas for IP cameras - calculator of camera range and bitrate
In order to quickly select wireless transmitters for IP cameras, we have prepared an application that calculates the required number of radio units in a given CCTV installation.
Use the radio equipment calculator to choose the right number of wireless devices for IP cameras.
Speeds and range recommended for 100% transmission, including interference in the 5GHz band:
• 59M bitrate – 500m,
• 48M Bitrate – 1000m,
• 33M Bitrate – 1500m,
• 12M Bitrate – 2000m.