Battery case with 3Mpix microcamera, 4G / LTE / Wi-Fi wireless transmission and PoE ports for any IP cameras
CaseCAM-PRO is a professional video monitoring center with its own battery power for up to 30 days, 4G / LTE / Wi-Fi wireless transmission and remote control via a website, application and SMS.
It is designed for mobile and remote video monitoring and live protection of hard-to-reach places. It is available in several versions with different equipment and accessories. The PRO version includes 3 PoE ports for connecting any IP cameras, allows video recording with a resolution of up to 4k and storing the recordings up to 120 days back. In addition, it includes a miniature, high-sensitivity Starlight micro camera with an 8 meter cable that can be hidden anywhere.
Made for professionals – the CaseCAM-PRO mobile monitoring system was created for the needs of various types of services such as the Army, Special Services, Border Guard, Police, Forest Guard and Municipal Guard, and is intended for use in various operational activities throughout Europe.
CaseCAM-PRO is perfect for:
- Video monitoring from the hidden place, with live video transmission and SMS notification about intruder detection, e.g. in the case of:
- working agains timber theft,
- liquidation of illegal landfills,
- preventing acts of vandalism,
- driving motor vehicles in the woods, etc.
- Stealth video surveillance with live view in any monitoring center, e.g. Bosch BVMS, Novus, Hikvision itd.
- Fast deployment video monitoring of the legality of landfills
- Precise monitoring of garbage cans and observaation of segregation
- Monitoring of dangerous places
- Possibility to hide the system in very small objects
- Video-surveillance from hiding in all weather conditions, live video view, notifications about the detection of PIR or microwave motion, PUSH notifications and SMS / e-mail.
- Preview for 3 people at the same time on laptops, phones or NVR.
- As many as 4 cameras from one unit.
- Wireless PIR sensors with a radio range of 300m that activate recording and notifications.
- caseCAM-PRO provides a lot of possibilities and functions, for example:
- PIR sensor inputs activating specific functions
- Battery-saving StandBy mode
- Controlling the device by SMS and via web panel
- Notifications about each alarm, battery status, and strength or loss of the LTE signal
- 4 PoE ports for any IP cameras up to 30W each
- I/O ports for notifications and remote control
- Possibility to connect up to 4 batteries intelligently managed by caseCAM-PRO
POWER - IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ALWAYS HAVE ENERGY
Long time of continuous work – 16-30 days with an internal battery, ports for additional external batteries
In addition to high-capacity built-in batteries that allow recording 16-30 days of video, CaseCAM-PRO has ports for connecting three external batteries with a voltage of 10-14V DC.
The system has been designed to use the external power supply in the first place and switch automatically to the internal battery power supply only after its failure. Such automation allows using any power source, e.g. from a cigarette lighter in a car, from gel or car batteries, and even from solar systems. The use of, for example, an external battery with a capacity of 200Ah will extend the system operation time up to 46 days, and with a 400Ah battery the operating time will increase to 75 days.
Cascading multiple power sources
CaseCAM-PRO has the ability to cascade multiple power sources and switch seamlessly to other power sources. We used 4 battery ports for 4 separate power sources. The system automatically detects which battery is discharged and switches to the next power source. After switching, the user can receive information (e-mail / SMS) about the current capacity of the system and react in advance.
Versatile – professional Li-ION batteries or cheaper AMG batteries
Each operational activity is different and requires different tools. The system is designed so that either the more expensive, lightweight Li-ION batteries or the cheap AMG gel batteries can be used. AMG batteries have more weight and lower capacity, but their advantage is a very low price. If you need long battery life, there are many options at your disposal.
PROFESSIONAL 4G/LTE WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY - Dual SIM
Dual 4G / LTE transmission – via the Internet like over a cable
CaseCAM-PRO contains a 4G/LTE transmission system by CAMSAT used for many years in professional and reliable mobile cameras from the iCAM series working i.a. in Special Services, in city video surveillance and in Municipal Police
Extremely sensitive antennas will ensure transmission from the middle of the forest and even from inside the rooms. CaseCAM-PRO includes 2 LTE antennas that automatically switch to a signal of better quality. In addition, two SIM card slots that automatically switches to an operator with better LTE parameters. It ensures stable transmission from almost anywhere in Europe. ATTENTION, important parameter: Two “bars” of LTE coverage in the CAMSAT system are enough to ensure smooth image transmission and HD camera control. Three “bars” of LTE range ensure smooth transmission from up to 4 HD cameras.
Live access to cameras, recordings and all settings
Thanks to a very fast processor with LTE connection, the user always has full live access to all blocks of the device. The delay of the displayed image from the cameras connected to the case is only 400ms (0.4s). This enables smooth and interference-free camera control and live image viewing.
caseCAM compatible with any LTE SIM cards
The CaseCAM suitcase can work with any LTE SIM card of any European operator. We recommend SIM cards with a fixed IP address, because with such a card the CaseCAM possibilities are the greatest.
When using a standard LTE Internet card, image preview and camera control will be performed via the cloud, P2P, DDNS, or VPN connections.
We deliver a set with SIM LTE cards
simCAM are LTE cards that have special functions that enable smooth work of any remote video monitoring system. SIM cards have a fixed IP address, open access from the outside enabling direct login to cameras and do not have any data limit. More info on simCAM web page..
VIDEO REGISTRATION IN MANY WAYS
30 days of recordings in the camera microCAM-3M (512GB)
The dedicated, miniature microCAM-3M camera in addition to live view allows you to record video on the internal SD memory with a capacity of up to 512GB. That kind of card guarantees up to 56 days of continuous recording. The newest microcontroller used in the camera ensures stable work with very large SD cards. If you use a 128GB card, the image will be saved for a minimum of 14 days. microCAM-3M also has a number of innovative functions for automatic event recording:
- motion detection
- virtual line crossing
- F-DNR (Defog) – reduction of noise related to precipitation
- detection of loss of focus of the lens
- configurable privacy zones
120 days of recordings in the caseCAM-PRO memory
The CAMSAT suitcase includes a low-current NVR recorder on board that allows you to record images from 4 cameras with a resolution of up to 4k (8Mpix). The recording takes place in a special memory that is resistant to vibrations and shocks in all terrain conditions. 100% compatibility with any IP cameras of any manufacturer makes the caseCAM-PRO a powerful tool that will prove itself in every task.
- Connect four PTZ cameras
- Thermal imaging cameras
- Network speaker or megaphone to give sound alerts
- Other network devices with PoE
14 days of recordings in any IP camera connected to PoE ports
Many cameras on the market allow you to record the image inside on SD cards. The vast majority of them work with cards with a capacity of up to 128GB, which gives the possibility of registration for about 14 days.
4 ports with PoE
CaseCAM-PRO has 4 PoE ports to which you can connect any IP camera. If you need to observe objects from a distance of 500m, connect e.g. a PTZ camera with x45 zoom. If you need thermal imaging nothing to be in the way, connect that camera. The current efficiency of each port is up to 30W/port.
Attention: CaseCAM-PRO has 4 PoE ports, one of which is used for the miniature microCAM-3M camera and the other can be used for the internal NVR recorder.
VIDEO ENCRYPTION - RODO
The latest VPNs
The entire connection to the caseCAM-PRO case can be easily set up via secure VPN tunneling. Several versions of the latest and most popular VPNs have been implemented in the suitcase. Each unit can be both a VPN server and a VPN client.
- OpenVPN – the latest version of the most popular VPN
- Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) – enables a private connection between two caseCAM-PRO units or a caseCAM-PRO unit and the user. PPTP is a virtual private network protocol (VPN), which uses a TCP control channel and a GRE tunnel (Generic Routing Encapsulation) encapsulate PPP packages.
- Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) is a tunneling protocol that can encapsulate a wide variety of network layer protocols in virtual point-to-point connections in an internet protocol network.
- Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP) is a VPN protocol designed to transport PPP traffic over a secure SSL / TLS channel. It allows you to connect to the Mikrotik VPN server.
- Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
- ZeroTier One is an open source software that establishes a Peer to Peer VPN (P2PVPN) connection between laptops, desktops, phones, embedded devices, cloud resources, and applications.
Encryption of video data stored in the camera – AES SHA256
CaseCAM-PRO can be equipped with a special option of encrypting saved data with the AES SHA256 standard and 512-bit key. This protects against possible data leakage in the event of the theft of the memory with the recording.
Any time of video recording on a remote NVR or VMS connected to the Internet
The video image from the CaseCAM-PRO suitcase can also be saved on a remote recorder located e.g. in a server room and connected to the Internet. This provides almost unlimited archiving time of recordings. Stationary recorders 100% compatible with CaseCAM-PRO are available in the manufacturer’s offer. Ask CAMSAT sales team for details.
CHOOSE THE BLOCKS YOU NEED
CaseCAM-PRO has 5 functional blocks that can be switched and controlled independently. Blocks can be automatically activated when certain events occur, e.g. after motion is detected by a PIR detector or during sabotage. This allows you to save energy and significantly extend the working time on battery power. The system is divided into the following blocks:
Block No. 1
The main microprocessor unit which is responsible for the management of energy, batteries and the most important alarm, tamper and security systems – always on. The current consumption is only 0.15W (20mA).
Block No. 2 – LTE and Wi-Fi transmission
The block responsible for image transmission, control and settings of all functions of the suitcase. Possibility of switching on / off with a switch on the control panel or by means of a PIR detector or remotely via SMS. Maximum power consumption: 6W.
Block No. 3 – GSM and I/O controls
It enables remote management of individual blocks and functions of the caseCAM-PRO using SMS commands. You can remotely connect up to 4 independent relay outputs to which you can connect any device and control it. This block also has two inputs, IN1 / IN2, informing the user about changes. The block can be turned off by a button on the suitcase control panel. The power consumption of Block No. 2 is less than 3W.
Blok No .4 – microCAM-3M camera
Camera with a resolution of 3Mpix with a high-sensitivity image sensor Starlight. The camera lens with the electronics is connected with an 8m long cable. The electronics take care of recording video on a microSD card with a capacity of up to 512GB. Possibility of remote activation/deactivation, e.g. via GSM/www or by means of motion detection in the PIR detector. The current consumption is only 3W (250mA).
Block No. 5 – 120 days NVR image recording from IP cameras in SDD / HDD memory up to 6T.
The built-in NVR is compatible with any IP camera with a resolution of up to 4k / 25fps. It includes advanced options for intelligent image analysis, such as face recording, line crossing detection, object disappearance, motion detection, etc. Possibility to turn on / off with a switch on the suitcase control panel or using a PIR sensor and remotely via SMS and via the website.
The most popular configurations and block selections:
- Block No. 1 and Block No. 3 is the primary power management center as well as the notification and control center for all blocks. It is enough to connect any IP cameras to such a set and we will receive video monitoring points with SMS notifications. The cameras will be able to be turned off remotely or receive information about events. In addition to handling cameras, CaseCAM-PRO will inform about the state of batteries, GSM signal strength, sabotage, alarms, opening or moving the caseCAM-PRO unit, and all system parameters.
- Block No. – 2,4G/LTE enables remote live view and full preview of all video recordings, VPN, Wi-Fi and dozens of other transmission options.
- Block No. 4 is a miniature 3Mpix camera that can be placed up to 8m from the suitcase. In CaseCAM-PRO, you can place as many as four such cameras, thanks to which we will get a very wide field of observation or mutual protection of cameras.
- Blok No. 5 is a universal 4CH NVR with a disk capacity of up to 6T. There are many possibilities of software in the latest NVR.
CAMERA SONY STRAVIS 3Mpix
A miniature IP camera designed to be hidden almost anywhere. The camera lens connected to the main unit with a special 8m cable ensures very high image quality at miniature sizes. The 512GB card provides up to 56 days of video archiving. Replaceable, inexpensive lenses that allow you to observe objects even 200m away from the camera ensure 100% identification efficiency. More about microCAM-3M cameras in the product tab.
Very high 3Mpix video resolution and the latest H265 compression
caseCAM-PRO with a 3Mpix microcamera is 50% higher resolution than FULL HD. The image is saved in the resolution of 2048×1536/25fps. Using the latest H265 and H265+ compression and an SD card with a capacity of 512GB, it allows you to archive the image for at least 50 days back.
caseCAM-PRO also enables the connection of 4 additional IP cameras with a resolution of up to 4k (4k = 4 x FullHD) and recording to a disk with a capacity of up to 6T, thanks to which we will obtain at least 120 days back of the image with the highest video resolution in CCTV.
Advanced video functions in the miniature microCAM-3M camera
The microCAM-3M cameras support intelligent functions such as:
- Motion detection or detection of camera obscuration after which the camera can save video to SD, FTP and trigger an alarm in the application, all according to the set weekly calendar
- ROI – marking three zones in an image that are to have very high image quality
- Defog – reduction of noise related to precipitation and fog
- Three privacy zones obscuring parts of the picture
- Night work – Day / Night working mode
- WDR – wide dynamic range of lighting
- Recording and watching on: NVR / VMS / CMS / Web WWW / SD card / FTP / Cloud
- Minimal image display delay even over 4G / LTE
REMOTE ACCESS AND CONTROL
Access to cameras and suitcase is possible in many ways:
Live preview, playback of recordings, recording, downloading recordings, camera control, and all camera and system settings are possible.
Via iOS/Android app
it is possible to: live view, play recordings, download recordings, control cameras and some of the most important camera settings, e.g. presets, PTZ, zoom, rotation, routes, etc.
Via NVR / VMS
it is possible to: live view, play recordings, download recordings, control cameras and some of the most important camera settings, e.g. presets, PTZ, zoom, rotation, routes, etc.
Via Wi-Fi or LAN port
It is possible to set all functions and preview recordings and live images.
Via SMS messages, it is possible to run the blocks, switch operating modes and notify about the current status and alarms.
SIM CARDS WITH LTE
To the block responsible for LTE transmission (block No. 2) we recommend SIM LTE cards that have some key parameters unlocked. The most important options are unlimited data transfer (24/7 access to images from only one HD camera generates over 900GB of data throughout the month), static IP address (allows logging into the device directly, without configuring VPNs or Clouds), unlocked external access.
To the GSM control block (block No. 3) the cheapest GSM card with SMS package is enough. The GSM control block is responsible for SMS notifications, controlling StandBy functions, and remote switching on of individual blocks of the suitcase using SMS commands. It extends many functions for energy-saving and remote control of individual blocks. This card is not obligatory for the correct operation of remote video surveillance.
PROTECTING THE DEVICE
The caseCAM uses a number of security measures against unauthorized opening and lifting the device. Each movement, opening of the suitcase or change of its location will be recorded and the user will immediately receive a lot of information about such an event. Tampering will result in immediately sent the photo to FTP or VMS / NVR, and it may generate sound messages or activate an alarm siren. An additional option is the possibility of audio communication from the operator to the loudspeaker, thanks to which a warning message can be sent live.
What constantly cares for safety and continuity of work?
- Three Intel and Qualcomm CPUs,
- wide range of position sensors and compasses,
- tilt sensor,
- GPS and GLONAS with the detection of the change of the suitcase location and the detection of leaving the assembly zone,
- device opening sensor.
CaseCAM-PRO automatically sends
a series of information about tamper/alarm detection, for example:
- SMS alarms,
- notification emails,
- photos for FTP servers,
- runs 4G / LTE,
- automatically saves video image to SD, SSD and FTP.
CaseCAM-PRO itself informs the operator
After turning on the power, you will receive an SMS with the current status of the device, for example:
- state of control and output ports,
- the condition of the batteries,
- stored phone numbers to be informed,
- GSM signal strength and range,
- motion detection from PIR sensors,
- suitcase condition and sabotage condition.
"If you found this device, it means you have been RECORDED"
CaseCAM-PRO DETECTS MOTION WITHIN 300M RADIUS WITH WIRELESS PIR SENSORS
The system can be optionally equipped with a professional PIR motion sensor that automatically starts the caseCAM-PRO device and activates a number of functions. The sensor can be properly adjusted and will not respond to, for example, animals up to 25-35 kg.
Switching on the PIR or shorting the appropriate ports in the case will result in:
- switching on the whole suitcase with cameras and LTE transmission – activation of the PIR-1 port,
- switching on only LTE transmission for quick access to images from cameras and checking the current situation – activation of the PIR-2 port,
- sending SMS information to the user,
- start recording on NVR.
CaseCAM-PRO supports both traditional wired PIR detectors, as well as advanced wireless detectors within a radius of 300m (LOS) from the caseCAM-PRO. More information in the CAMSAT sales department.
The compact CaseCAM-PRO case is equipped with the greatest feature package – it includes all 5 blocks (Blocks No. 1-5) that contain:
- microCAM-3M camera – micro camera optical module, 8m / 26ft cable, camera main unit with SD512GB memory card slot,
- 4G/LTE wireless communication system, 2 x SIM,
- GSM system for control and notification via SMS function,
- power system with 3-4 PoE and 12V DC ports,
- the large package of Li-Ion batteries with a total capacity of 100Ah / 14.4V,
- video recording for 4 cameras with a resolution of up to 4k with SSD memory for 120 days,
- 4 controllable outputs – relay I/O (NO),
- 2 controllable inputs I/O (NO).
Additionally you get:
- free technical support – for life,
- free upgrade of the entire software and any electronics fixes that will be implemented for the next 12 months from the purchase,
- 24-month full warranty (except batteries for which the 12-month warranty is valid).
VERY DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, WITH IP66
The caseCAM-PRO uses a very strong suitcase made of plastic resistant to impacts and unfavorable external conditions. The tightness class of the entire structure of CaseCAM-PRO is IP66, which ensures uninterrupted operation in almost all weather conditions. CaseCAM-PRO has certified grommets that make it easier to lead antennas or other cables outside. Everything is secured with a lock or padlock with SMS notification about opening.
CAMSAT is a Polish manufacturer of wireless systems designed for the most difficult working conditions
18 years of experience in Wireless CCTV
Our engineers take care of every detail to make CAMSAT devices work reliably for many years.
Become a distributor of professional wireless CCTV systems
Introduce CAMSAT products to your offer. We support partners and distributors, train and provide technical support.