Designed to be effectively hidden, to be built into walls, bollards and ATMs, and as a camera with very low power consumption.
microCAM-3M is a professional IP camera in a solid steel housing, designed for hidden monitoring, from a long distance or from places where there is very little space to place a standard camera. It comes in two versions with different lenses:
- microCAM-3MT with a full-size 3Mpix lens with high sensitivity designed for places with little lighting
- microCAM-3MPH with a miniature pinhole lens, which only needs a 3mm hole to get a full 3M pixel image.
- Functional and unobtrusive housing – dimensions are only a few dozen mm
- Easy installation anywhere, e.g.:
- in the tree trunk,
- in a steel pole,
- in the devices housing,
- in furniture,
- in the door frame or door,
- at ATMs,
- or in any cans and devices.
The microCAM-3M camera - perfect for hidden observation
Extremely discreet and versatile
The microCAM-3M is an inexpensive, professional, and extremely discreet IP camera that provides very high-quality video. It consists of an optical module and the main unit connected by an 8m flexible cable.
Quick and easy installation
Cameras can be mounted on or under the surface, e.g. on walls or ceilings, in elevators, or in confined spaces such as doors, frames, tree trunks, paintings, frames, and walls.
The construction of the cameras allows them to blend in seamlessly with the surroundings. Models with an optical sensor are the ideal solution for shops, hotels, buildings, offices, schools, or nursing homes.
For example, the camera can be installed in tight spaces, behind glass or a plastic plate. The camera comes with a detachable cable that allows you to connect the optical module to the main unit in any way. This significantly simplifies installation and maintenance.
Micro camera perfect for the caseCAM-PRO wireless CCTV suitcase
The combination of a micro camera and a 4G/LTE caseCAM-PRO battery case allows discreet observation from a long distance. Very low power consumption (less than 3W) guarantees 2 weeks of continuous work on the battery. Using additional sensors for detecting people, the working time of the suitcase with the microCAM-3M can be extended to several months.
HUGE POSSIBILITIES AND MINIATURE SIZE - microCAM-3M
microCAM-3M consists of the following components:
- optical module – lens and image converter
- main unit – the heart of the camera, containing SD recording, I/O ports, audio inputs and outputs, and a LAN port. The cameras comes with a detachable 8 meter cable for connecting the optical module to the main unit. That way, you can place the main unit away from the observed place.
Optical module with lens
The optical module can be installed in a small space, e.g. behind metal, plastic or glass panels. The optical module provides a horizontal field of view in the range of 65° (pinhole microCAM-3MPH version) or 115° (tube microCAM-3MT version), and video in lighting from 0.005 lux. In the microCAM-3MT camera, you can change the lenses and thus adjust the zoom and the observation angle as needed.
Compact main unit
The main unit is small enough (10.5×126.96.36.199 [cm]) to be easily mounted in confined spaces. It records video and is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 12V DC. The unit has a built-in SD slot that supports cards with a capacity of up to 512GB. This allows for local storage of recordings for up to 56 days.
Optional lenses with a zoom up to 200m
Thanks to the popular M12 mount, it is possible to use many lenses from 2.8mm, 3.7mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm, or telephoto lenses from 25mm to 100mm. With CAMSAT lenses, you can observe the terrain even from a distance of 200m.
THE TECHNICAL PARAMETERS WILL SURPRISE YOU
VERY HIGH RESOLUTION – 3Mpix SONY STRAVIS
microCAM-3M is 50% higher resolution than FULL HD. The videos saves as 2304×1296@20fps or 1920×1080@25fps image. Using the latest H.265 and H.265 + compression and an SD card with a capacity of up to 512GB, it allows you to archive the image in the camera itself for over a month.
VIDEO RECORDING on up to 512GB SD card
512GB SD and savings thanks to H.265 and H.265+ compression
The microCAM-3M camera supports H.265+ compression technology, which is a much more efficient implementation of the H.264 video encoder. In many surveillance scenarios, it can reduce bandwidth and storage usage even by 50%. H.265 encoding technology ensures the preservation of important details and strong compression of unnecessary data.
Advanced video functions in the miniature microCAM-3M camera
The microCAM-3M cameras support intelligent functions such as:
- Motion detection or camera obstruction detection – after that, the camera can save the video on an SD card, on an FTP server, and trigger an alarm in the application – all this according to the set weekly calendar.
- ROI – marking three zones in an image that are to have very high image quality.
- Defog – reduction of noise related to precipitation and fog.
- Three privacy zones with obscuring parts of the picture.
- Night work – Day/Night working mode
- WDR – wide dynamic range of lighting
- Record and live view on: NVR/VMS/CMS/Web WWW/SD card/FTP/Cloud
- Minimal delay
LIVE VIEW AND MANY OPTIONS OF RECORDING
Live view on any smartphone, laptop, or NVR recorder
The miniature camera microCAM-3M supports the latest universal ONVIF 2.4 protocols, thanks to which both camera management and image preview and recording are possible on almost any NVR recorder. In addition, it has the ability to connect via P2P clouds – just scan the QR code and the application will display the image from the camera on any phone. Supports phones and tablets with Android and iOS iPhone, iPad.
The dedicated BitVision application works almost identically to the popular Hikvision Hik-Connect application. It enables live view and playback of recordings from the SD card.
Compatible with NVR and VMS from many manufacturers
Onvif 2.4 and RTSP protocols provide viewing and recording on any recorder or VMS system of any manufacturer. Tested among others with Hikvision and Dahua NVRs, Hikvision VMS, e.g. HIK-4200, Bosch BVMS, Milestone, HQ VMS, Smart PSS Dahua, …
Video recording also on FTP
The camera can save photos and videos directly to FTP servers. This enables immediate archiving of recordings and making backup copies.
Wi-Fi as standard
Each microCAM-3M camera has an antenna for wireless connection to the Wi-Fi network. With the “Wi-Fi client” function, it is possible to connect multiple cameras with any AP access point or NVR with Wi-Fi.
INSTANT VIEW ALSO VIA Wi-Fi
iOS and Android applications for the microCAM-3M camera
microCAM-3M works perfectly with the BITVision application available in the App Store (iOS) and Google PLAY (Android). The application supports all cameras with H.264, H.265, and H.265+ compression, which means that live view is possible even with a slow Internet connection. Thanks to its very fast operation and intuitive operation, it provides many operating modes:
- Live view – video with sound (from the audio IN input)
- Video recording or saving the photos on the phone
- Playing saved videos and photos
- Saving the screenshot from the video live view
- Remote voice messages from the phone to the live camera audio output.
The camera can be accessed in several ways:
- via Wi-Fi,
- via LAN cable,
- remotely via the Internet (Clouds, P2P),
- remotely via the Internet, e.g. via 4G/LTE industrial routers: GlobalCAM-LTE, iCAM-LTE, iCAM-Mobile, iCAM-Mini, caseCAM suitcase equipped with a simCAM LTE card.
A very intuitive settings panel – like in Hikvision cameras
The refined and very intuitive user panel is modeled on proven Hikvision systems and supports the following language versions: Polish, English, German, French, Spanish, Czech and Italian.
- optical module sleeve structure,
- a large lens into which more light enters and thus better visibility at night,
- possibility of changing lenses and changing the width/distance of observation (up to 250m).
- The set includes:
- tube optical module with 8m cable,
- main unit,
- Wi-Fi antenna
- mounting bracket (installation on the ceiling, with ball adjustment),
- handle for mounting in openings, e.g. doors or a cabinet wall,
- DIN rail mount.
- very small size,
- 2mm pinhole lens,
- very easy to hide.
- Two mounting holes and the possibility of screwing to the housing, door, tree, box, etc.
- The set includes:
- cube optical module with 8m cable,
- main unit,
- Wi-Fi antenna,
- mounting to DIN rail.
CAMSAT is a Polish manufacturer of wireless systems designed for the most difficult working conditions
18 years of experience in Wireless CCTV
Our engineers take care of every detail so that CAMSAT devices work reliably for many years.
Introduce CAMSAT products to your offer. We support partners and distributors, provide free technical support and consultations.
PRICELISTS, USER MANUALS, CATALOGUES
- Catalogue and datasheet of microCAM-3M – download pdf
- Catalogue and datasheet of caseCAM-PRO – download pdf
- microCAM-3M user manual – download pdf
- BitVision manual – download pdf
|Product||Data sheet||User Manual||Quick Start||Schema||Firmware|
|X-CAM II switch||Download|
|QARA CVI / EVIF multi||Download||Download|
|Produkt||Zdjęcia||Treści na WWW|
|iCAM-Mini II BACK|