PoER-24h converts power lines from 48V to 24V to power the radio module with PoE24V. The module is powered by 48V DC via DC connectors or via RJ45 from a PoE switch / NVR. WARNING: PoER-24h is not an Ethernet switch (a switch), but with 48V to 24V power splitters. The LAN line is transparently passed from the “Camera” LAN port to the “Radioline” LAN port connecting both devices. If you need 3 or more LAN ports for IP cameras, use the X-CAM II Switch.
PoER-24 is compatible with all commercially available wireless transmission systems for IP cameras, which require PoE Passive 24V power supply.
- built-in PoER-24h converter x1
- mounting accesories x1 szt.
- user manual, CE declaration of conformity
- input: 48V DC or 48V PoE (802.11af, without LAN)
- output: RJ45 (pin +4,5, -7,8)
- 48V PoE – IP camera port (LAN+PoE48)
- 24V PoE – IP radio module port (LAN+PoE24)
Switch (A) redirects the power from PoE48V to PoER-24h converter (B). From the converter, the 48V power is directed to the IP camera. Additionally, the converter changes the 48V voltage to 24V, and powers up the CDS-6IP eco radio unit.